The following are the rules that govern use of the eventogo.com web site and the services that we may offer (the “Site”), including without limitation email, a searchable directory of business web sites, links to other web sites, and access to news and information.
1. User Contributions to the Site
eventogo.com provides users with the opportunity to contribute to the Site. You understand that all information, data, text, links, articles, software, photographs, graphics, video, music, sound, messages, or other materials posted by you on the Site (collectively, the “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of you or other users posting or transmitting such User Content. This means that you, and not eventogo.com, are entirely responsible for all User Content that you upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit via the Site. It is your obligation to ensure that no copyright, trademark, trade secret, publicity or privacy rights, or other intellectual property rights are being violated by your posting or transmission of any User Content via the Site. eventogo.com does not control or pre-screen the User Content posted via the Site or sent to another user and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness, or quality of such User Content. The User Content posted by users or other third parties does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of eventogo.com and under no circumstances will eventogo.com be liable in any way for any User Content, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any User Content posted, emailed, or otherwise transmitted via the Site.
Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content they provide to the Site or to other users, including, for example, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. So that the Site is available for all users to enjoy, you may not, and hereby represent and warrant that you will not, post, transmit, email or otherwise make accessible on or through the Site User Content that:
- Is unlawful, harmful, threatening, tortious, defamatory, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or malicious;
- Contains hate propaganda or promotes discrimination or violence against any people on account of their race, national origin, religion, age, gender, disability, or sexual orientation;
- Is or could be harmful to minors;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing (or “spamming”);
- Promotes information that you know is false, misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct;
- Is or promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, or providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices;
- Infringes any patent, copyright, trademark, service mark, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any other party;
- Contains restricted password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Contains a software virus or any other code files or programs that are designed to or have the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment whether owned by eventogo.com or any other party;
- Solicits passwords, or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Otherwise violates any local, state, national or other applicable law or regulation.
In addition, you may not, in connection with your use of the Site:
- Impersonate any person or entity, including a eventogo.com officer or employee, or falsely misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any User Content posted or transmitted through or on the Site;
- Engage in commercial activities and/or sales without eventogo.com‘s prior written consent including, without limitation, contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising;
- Post or transmit any Content that you do not have the right to post or transmit;
- Post or submit unsolicited commercial e-mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or seek or encourage others to engage in these activities;
- Disrupt the ordinary flow and operation of any portion of the Site, including causing a screen to scroll faster than another User may be able to type in a chat room or bulletin board environment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or any server or network involved with the operation of the Site;
- Stalk or harass any other person; or
- Collect or “harvest” from the Site the names of other users for the purpose of transmitting to those other users unsolicited commercial messages.
If you discover this kind of material or activity on the Site, please notify us at [email protected]
2. License To User Content
With respect to User Content you elect to post or transmit for inclusion in or on the Site, you grant eventogo.com and its affiliates and partners the perpetual, world-wide, royalty free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license as follows: to use, reproduce, translate, alter, perform, display, modify, adapt, and publish such User Content, in whole or in part, in all present and future media and in any manner relating to the Site (including without limitation in connection with the appearance of such User Content on eventogo.com and on the sites of our affiliates, partners and others with whom eventogo.com may have business relationships relating to the Site) and the distribution and promotion of the Site. You further agree thateventogo.com is free to use any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques or other materials you send us for any purpose.
Without limitation of any of the rights granted to eventogo.com herein, you acknowledge and agree that eventogo.com may preserve User Content and may also disclose User Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the TCU; (c) respond to claims that any User Content violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety ofeventogo.com, its users and the public.
You agree to indemnify and hold eventogo.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User Content you submit, post to, or transmit through the Site, your use of the Site, including your use of the Site to provide a link to another Site or to upload content or other information to the Site, or your violation of the TCU or any applicable laws or the rights of another.
4. Links and Search Results
The Site may provide links and automatically produce search results, or third parties may provide information, that reference or link to other World Wide Web sites or resources. eventogo.com has no control over such sites and resources, and you acknowledge and agree that eventogo.com is not responsible for the content or information contained therein.eventogo.com cannot and does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content or information contained in such third-party sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. eventogo.com does not endorse the content or information of any third-party site or resource, and further does not warrant that such sites or resources will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that eventogo.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of, or reliance on, the Site to obtain search results and/or to link to another site. However, if you have a problem with a link from the Site, please let us know at [email protected]
5. No Resale of Site
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site, without the express, prior written consent of eventogo.com in each instance.
6. Modifications to Site
eventogo.com reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that eventogo.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
7. Your Registration Obligations
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration form (such information being the “Registration Data”) and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or eventogo.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Mytradefairs.com has the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
9. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the Site is at your sole risk. The Site, and its content, are delivered on an “as is” and “as available” basis.eventogo.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. eventogo.com makes no warranty that the Site or any related services, such as email, links, or searches offered on the Site will be error-free, uninterrupted, timely, secure, or that it will provide specific results from use of the Site or any content, search or link therein.eventogo.com further cannot ensure that files you download from the Site will be free of viruses, Trojan horses, bugs, contamination, or destructive features.
Any material viewed, downloaded, or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done solely at your own discretion and risk, and eventogo.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from evnetogo.com or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TCU. Data and information relating to securities or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading purposes. Neither eventogo.com nor any of its data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.