Violence Prevention and Rebuilding Lives Workshops
Start Date: 2021-09-15
End Date: 2021-09-22
Time: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Learn and understand how to prevent gender-based violence and rebuild lives for victims through our 8-week interactive and educational-based virtual workshops in a safe and supportive environment.
Workshops will include:
– August 4th: Gender role and culture
– August 11th: Gender-based violence and human rights approach
– August 18th: Gender-based violence: exploitation, protection, and prevention
– August 25th: Gender-based violence with seniors, women with disabilities, and LGBTQ+ community
– September 1st: Gender-based violence: physical and mental health consequences
– September 8th: Risk assessment and management – Impacts on children
– September 15th: COVID-19 and gender equality – impacts on women and girls and community intervention
– September 22nd: Stress management and self-care
Workshops every Wednesday from 5pm – 6:30pm virtually on Zoom.
Meeting ID: 816 2133 2726
Please contact Heritage Skills Development Centre with questions or to RSVP.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (416) 345 – 1613
No registration required.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Heritage Skills Development Centre Organizer's Address : 400 McCowan Road, Scarborough ON, Canada Website : http://hsdconline.org