Time & Stress Management Skills
Start Date: 2021-05-07
End Date: 2021-05-07
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
“I don’t have time!” How often have we heard these words? We have even said it ourselves. Take a moment and reflect. How often have we wasted our time away without realising it? Thus, a better understanding and awareness of how we spend our time and learning the technique to help us improve our time management would help us to be more focused and spend our time productively. After all, time is a scarce and valuable resource.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
– recognise stress and its impact on you
– apply the techniques to manage
– yourself in order to reduce stress, work effectively in the situation
– you are in and enjoy what you do
– apply the techniques for managing your time and identify when they can be used
– discover how being assertive and managing the expectations of others can help you to gain more time
Introduction to Stress
– Stress and its impact on you
– What are the stress signals?
– How are stress and time management related?
– Can we really manage time?
Managing yourself to reduce stress
– Understand the emotional system to help you reduce stress
– Increase your influence
Identifying the time wasters in your life
Time (activities) management tools and models to be more effective and get things done
– Understand the psychology and external factors for procrastination
– Overcoming procrastination
– Get organised – the COR steps
– The 80/20 rule
– Gaining focus – urgent vs important
– Weekly planning
– Identify persistent offenders
– Time log
– Learning to use the ‘straight’ or ‘soft’ No to persistent offenders
Who should attend?
Executives and supervisors who needs to effectively manage their time and work.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, case studies and group discussions.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Tel : 62204008 Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/