The Internal Communications Conference, Amsterdam – Real Impact, Real Results
Start Date: 2019-11-14
End Date: 2019-11-14
Time: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Download agenda – https://thecommsconference.com/venue
Register here – https://thecommsconference.com/ticket-prices
Explore How To Drive Real Business Performance With Impactful, Engaging & Strategic Internal Communications. Boost Engagement & Productivity With The Latest Digital, Technology, Social Media & Channel Trends, Drive Top-To-Bottom Organisational Employee Engagement, Reach & Change & Demonstrate Impact To Position Internal Communications As A Strategic Function.
33 Cross-Sector, Industry-Leading Brands Take To The Stage In 1 Day:
- P&G Northern Europe, Aimee Goldsmith, Associate Director, Company Communications.
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V, Klaske Woolthuis, Head of Internal Communications.
- GSK Vaccines, Michael Bauer, Head of Internal Communications.
- Philips International, Sandra David-Dentener, Director of Internal Communications.
- Grupo Santander, Alberto Baltanás, Head of Internal Communications.
- DHL, Mayyada Ansari, Senior Manager Global Internal Communications.
- Anheuser-Busch InBev, Anastasiya Volkova, Internal Communications & Engagement Manager- Europe.
- HSBC, Karen Cho, Head of Employee Communications, Commercial Bank.
- ALDI Nord, Philipp Aschmann, Director International People Acquisition.
- Radisson Hotel Group, Belén Presas Mata, Manager of Internal Communications, EMEA.
- UCB, Chiara Montecucco, Internal Communication Manager.
- GE Power, Elissaveta Ivanova, Culture & Change Communications COE.
- RB, James Bedford, Global Director, Internal Communications & External Affairs.
- Ferrero Group, Sara Martinotti, Head of Group Internal Communication.
- Bayer AG, Janine Langlotz, Head of Digital Communications Strategies.
- AXA Group Operations, Jerome Fravalo, Director of Communication & Corporate Responsibility.
- Siemens AG, Joachim Hechinger, Head of Internal Digital Ecosystem.
- Santander Portugal, João Vidal Lopes, Head of Internal Communications.
- ING Belgium & The Netherlands, Joyce Hulst, Area Lead Internal & External Communications.
- FrieslandCampina, Karen Dikken, Senior Manager Internal Communication.
- Schneider Electric, Lina Perdomo, Director of Internal Communications Digital Channels.
- Aegon, Marielle Hardsvelt, Global Head of Internal Communications.
- Europol, Nikos Sourmelakis, Head of Digital Communications.
- Huawei, Richard Spaans, Head of Communication & Public Affairs.
- Stanley Black & Decker, Rob Midavaine, Internal Communications Manager Europe.
- Karian and Box, Ghassan Karian, Founder.
- AXA Group Operations, Sandie Gustus, Global Head of Communication, Group IT & Group Procurement.
- Novartis, Sarah Karan, Global Head of Enterprise Communications.
- Vodafone Germany, Steffen Henke, Head of Internal & Executive Communications.
- Deliveroo, Ula Iwanska, Head of People-Spain.
- Shell, Unn Kvendseth, Internal Communications Manager Upstream.
- Karian and Box, Louise Breed, Associate Director,
- Heineken, Claudia Romay, Global Internal Communications Manager
33 In-House Communications Experts Share Unique Experiences & Fresh Insights Which Will Revolutionise Your Communications Function, Enhance Employee Engagement, Inspire Leaders, Achieve Measurable Impact & Prepare You For The Future
Download agenda - https://thecommsconference.com/venue
Register here - https://thecommsconference.com/ticket-prices
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Global Insight Conferences Organizer's Address : 5-11 Lavington Street Tel : 020 3479 2299 Website : https://www.globalinsightconferences.com/
About the Organizers :
Global Insight Conferences Ltd was co-founded by entrepreneurs with a passion for conferences and with a desire to create a better quality of conference, where the client is at the very core. Be it from the choice of topic, to the structure of the agenda, to the speaker faculty formulation, to the personalised briefings and the one-to-one TroubleShooting Clinic meetings, we strive to put our attendees at the centre of everything we do.