The Commodity Trading Summit 2020
Start Date: 2020-11-09
End Date: 2020-11-10
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Reuters Events’ Commodity Trading Summit (9-10 November, Online) is a new kind of commodity event.
Commodity producers, traders, buyers and investors are under pressure to undergo massive transformation. Companies face an increasingly complex operating environment, but have incredible opportunities to influence a brighter future, while delivering maximum impact.
Unprecedented volatility, changing consumer and governmental demands, digital transformation and an intense geopolitical landscape are impacting every commodity and every stakeholder.
A global shift toward environmental accountability, major technological disruptions and unexpected economic activity are all creating exciting opportunities and stark challenges for trading houses, investors, producers, traders, buyers and governments alike. So why does the system so often feel disconnected, outdated and impossible to transform?
Combining onstage inspiration with thousands of side bar discussions, the two-day flagship will cover four key themes:
1. Market Drivers and Outlook: Learn how macroeconomics, geopolitics, China and energy volatility have impacted the commodity value chain and how you can prepare for the 2021 economic climate.
2. Global Commodity Trade Outlooks: Find out the state of the agricultural, mining and metals, and energy commodities markets. Discover the greatest challenges and opportunities in the current trading climate.
3. Commodity Trading in the Energy Transition: A deep-dive into how long-term government, corporate and investment initiatives will drive change for commodity traders and value chains
4. Trading Market Structure, Transparency and Regulation: What steps are required to transform current trading systems to be more transparent, sustainable, profitable and resilient?
5. Reuters Events’ Commodity Trading Summit will unite industry leaders passionate about challenging what’s possible and developing innovative and responsible solutions to deliver a better global commodity trading system.
General Admission: USD 0.0
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Reuters Events