You are invited to submit your abstract to the 4th International Conference on The Future of Women ’21 which is scheduled to be held from 25th – 26th February 2021 in Virtually. under the theme “Global Dimensions, New Strategies and Visions”.
- Women and health, Maternity and Paternity leave, Constraints for lone mothers
- Diversity in political representation, Women in power, politics, and decision-making
- Under-representation/misrepresentation of women in the media, movies, and literature
- Child Marriage and the discrimination of the girl child
- Women and workplace:The Gender Pay Gap, Glass ceiling and sticky floors
- Gender-based Violence, Women in armed conflict and crisis.
- Human rights of women, Gender Equality and empowerment, Engaging menand boys in changing gender-based inequity.
- Institutional mechanism for the advancement of women, Education and training of women, Closing the Technology Gender Gap
- Sustainable development, natural resource management and the conservation of the environment.
- Combatting discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity and Human rights of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people (LGBTI).
Call for papers: https://futurewomenconference.com/call-for-papers/