Team Dynamics – Develop High-Performing Teams Beyond their Potential
Start Date: 2021-05-06
End Date: 2021-05-07
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Virtual workers and virtual teams are an essential part of today’s workforce. In the current context, more than ever, people are using technology to work anywhere, anytime. While recognising the benefits to today’s virtual workplace, there can be challenges, too. This course will teach managers and supervisors how to manage employees at the virtual workplace, build virtual teams, leverage technology, overcome cultural barriers and equip employees with conflict resolution skills to ensure efficacy of their teams.
Participants will be immersed in an interactive learning environment incorporating active learning strategies founded on social psychology. Participants will find this programme a dynamic and engaging learning experience.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
– acquire an understanding of team stages & dynamics at the workplace
– list characteristics of high performing teams
– recognise team roles & align team purpose to organisation
– create a virtual workplace strategy
– develop, implement, and maintain telecommuting programs
– build a virtual team and lead them to success
– plan and lead virtual meetings
– use technology to support a virtual workplace
– overcome cultural barriers when leading virtual teams
– develop your virtual leadership skills
– identify & act on sources of conflict
– discover your own preferred style of resolving conflict
– build awareness of the different styles of resolving conflict
Introduction to teamwork
– Why companies have teams?
– Defining a team
– Are we all pointing in the same direction?
– Common team goals
Characteristics of high performing teams
– Characteristics of high performing teams
– “The Kelly affair” – team communication strategies
– Working with cross-cultural teams
Leading Teams in the Virtual Work Place
– Defining the Virtual Workplace
– Creating Virtual Workplace Programs
– Leveraging Technology
– Building Virtual Teams
– Virtual Leadership Strategies
– Leading Virtual Team Meetings
– Defining workplace conflict
– Sources of conflict
– Conflict resolution styles
– Discover your preferred conflict resolution style (self-assessment)
– Conflict analysis worksheet
– The conflict resolution process
Who should attend?
Managers, team leaders and executives who are looking to achieve the best results by learning how to build up and maximise their team’s full potential.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of lectures, role-plays, case studies and practical exercises.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Tel : 62204008 Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/