Spring Boot Microservices with JPA – simpliv
Start Date: 2018-08-23
End Date: 2021-08-22
Time: 10:00 am to 10:00 am
This course is a practical course which explains how to realise a microservice infrastructure in order to realise a full-stack web application composed by a “framework-less” Single Page Application and two restful Spring Boot microservices interacting with each other and with two different databases thanks to the implementation of the JPA (Java Persistence Api).
You’ll have the basis to generate fastly a microservice infrastructure, to organise your application using different layers according to the “SOLID” principle and following the MVC pattern.
You will have the instrument to organise your communication protocols using simple and effective rules, to implement restful web services which communicate with Json Messages.
This is course has the same topic of the Italian course Sviluppo Web a Microservizi con Java Spring Boot e Ajax” so it can easily considered as its English version. The example developed is different but with the same topics: microservices, Spring Boot, JPA and Rest calls.
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody who wants to understand microservice infrastructure and the difference existing between monolithic application and microservices
- Anybody who wants to learn Spring Boot and how to realize fastly a microservice infrastructure using this precious instrument
- Anybody who wants to understand the difference between the classical use of Spring MVC and its implementation through Spring Boot
- Anyone who wants to learn the basis of JPA (Java Persistence Api) in order to interact with Databases
- Anyone who wants to learn how to implement Restful Web services using a microservice infrastructure
- Anyone who wants to learn how to consume Restful web service either from the user interface than from server-side code
- Anyone who want to have a basic idea on Single Page Applications and how they works
- Anyone who wants to realise a full stack web application using the most modern technologies and approaches
- Anybody who wants to understand how to generate a dynamic web page using multiple resources con temporarily
- A few basis of Object Oriented Language in order to understand better the practical implementation of the code
- Create two Spring boot restful web services implementing the JPA for the interaction with the databases
- Create a full stack web application composed of a microservices infrastructure and a single page application
- Learn how two microservices can communicate with each-other and exchange information through JSON messages
- This is course has the same topic of the Italian course “Sviluppo Web a Microservizi con Java Spring Boot e Ajax” so it can easily considered as its English version. The example developed is different but with the same topics: microservices, Spring Boot, JPA and Rest calls
Gmail: [email protected]
Phone no: 5108496155
Click to Continue Reading: https://www.simpliv.com/search
Simpliv Youtube Course & Tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZZevQcSlAK689KbsrMvEog?
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/simplivllc
Its a free course
Log on to :https://www.simpliv.com/java/spring-boot-microservices-with-jpa
Organized by : simpliv Organizer's Address : : [email protected] Tel : 5108496155 Mobile : 5108496155 Website : https://www.simpliv.com/3dandanimation/mixing-audio-for-animation-in-audacity