SPE’s Caspian Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility
Start Date: 2019-09-24
End Date: 2019-09-25
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Save the date for SPE’s Caspian Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Social Responsibility Symposium taking place in Kazakhstan on 24-25 September.
Take a look at the role HSE and sustainability plays in today’s corporate environment with a focus on wider issues such as human factors and cultural aspects to achieve and sustain good HSE performance that will enhance asset value and increase profitability.
Technical Session Topics Include:
– Envrionmental Stewardship and Sustainability
– Culture Transformation and Visible Leadership
– Digitalisation and AI Technology
– Human Factor and Risk Assessment
* Expand your professional network through excellent networking opportunities
* Hear insights from influential industry leaders
* Experience the latest technologies, products and solutions
Who Should Attend?
EandP Health, Safety and Environmental Professionals and Representatives | Operational Leaders | Oil and Gas Professionals, Experts and Managers | Regulatory Agencies and Supervision| Management of Liabilities and Information | Technical Managers | Senior Executives.
For further information, visit the event website:
On Request: KZT 0.0
Speakers: Yermek Marabayev, NCOC, Bajai Krishnamurthy, Chevron, Vincent Spinelli, KMG, Takhir Azhibekov, ADNOC, Waddah Ghanem, ENOC
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : The Society of Petroleum Engineers Tel : 4402072993300