SMi’s 10th Annual Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Conference
Start Date: 2022-01-17
End Date: 2022-01-18
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
SMi’s flagship microbiology conference is celebrating its 10 year anniversary. The conference taking place on 17 and 18 January 2021 will bring together microbiology industry experts.
Microbiology remains an essential tool for the detection of microorganisms present in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical batches. The two-day conference will explore the most pressing topics in this thriving field, from the movement toward process automation and minimisation of operator intervention, to the latest technologies in rapid microbiological testing methods and data integrity.
Event Hashtag: #SMiPharmaMicro
Key Reasons to Attend:
• Discover case studies in establishing holistic Contamination Control Strategies and Real-Time Viable Air Particle Counting with leaders in the pharmaceutical industry
• Gain insight the current state of Endotoxin testing, including alternative test methods and strategic approaches to method validation
• Explore the best practice in data integrity and the automation of environmental monitoring in the Microbiology Quality Control Lab
• Join the important panel discussion on diversity and inclusion in the workplace with an experienced line-up of speakers
• Discuss the latest developments in the detailed, rapid detection of microbes in pharmaceutical water
Download the brochure at: http://www.pharma-microbiology.com/evvntWL
Who Should Attend?
Senior Microbiologist, Lead Scientist, Laboratory Manager, QA Specialist Drug Substance External Manufacturer, Business Development Manager – Testing, Pharmaceutical Microbiology Consultant, Higher Pharmacopoeia Scientist, Analytical Standards Specialist
Conference & 2 Workshops GBP 2097.00
Conference & 1 Workshop GBP 1498.00
Conference only GBP 899.00
2 Workshops GBP 1198.00
1 Workshop only GBP 599.00
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : SMi Group Tel : 02078276162