SAFe Agilist 4.6 SA Certification Training Course in Hyderabad, India.
Start Date: 2019-01-19
End Date: 2019-01-27
Time: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Why SAFe Agilist Certification?
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist Classroom/ Online Classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant, authorized by UlearnSystems to deliver the training. They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
SAFe® Agile Certification Training Benefits:
- Apply SAFe® skills to scale Lean and Agile development flow principles in your organization.
- Coordinate PI Planning and also drive the events associated with successful Program execution.
- Coordinate among large Value Streams, resources, stakeholders, employees and real world scenario.
- Apply relatable skills for employee engagement, time to time market and quality.
- Motivate employees and lead them for using their knowledge and skills to achieve best results.
- By creating high performing and dynamic teams with predefined goals.
- Create a Lean-Agile transformation in your organization by applying the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation.
- Coordinate, execute and release value through Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- 2 Days Intensive Classroom/Online Training& Exam (16 Hrs)
- Pre-Assessment Questions (Soft Copy) ; Course Material (Hard Copy)
- Pass Guarantee — If you fail the exam, we will pay the exam fee to retake the exam
- Latest Curriculum — Sessions are based on latest version SAFe 4.6
- Pay Once — Attend sessions (any number of times)*
- Attendees are eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees are eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, towards earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Safe Agile Certification Training schedules
- Recognize the problem to be solved
- Explain the Five Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Describe the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Embrace the Lean Mindset
- Support the Agile Manifesto
- Apply the SAFe Principles
- Organize around value
- Form cross-functional Agile Teams
- Organize Agile Release Trains around the flow of value
- Prepare for PI Planning
- Create and review draft PI plans
- Finalize plans and establish business value
- Review final plans and commit to a set of PI Objectives
- Release value on demand with DevOps
- Continuously explore customer needs
- Continuously integrate, deploy and Release on Demand
- Relentlessly improve results
- Build large solutions
- Define a SAFe portfolio
- Connect the portfolio to enterprise strategy
- Maintain the portfolio vision
- Establish portfolio flow
- Fund Value Streams
- Support Agile Portfolio Operations
- Apply Lean governance
- Lean your SAFe transformation
Who should take this SAFe Agilist 4.6 SA Certification training course?
- Software Developers
- Project Team Members
- Team Leads
- Project Architects
- Project Managers
- Scrum Team Members
- And anybody who is part of IT and project management teams working on projects
For More Details:
Mail Id: [email protected]
Ph No: 9032100075
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website.
Organized by : ULearnSystems Organizer's Address : 4th Floor, East 19, Lane Adjacent to Dominos Pizza, Madhapur,, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Tel : 9032100075 Mobile : 09032100075 Website : https://ulearnsystems.com/