SAFe Agilist 4.6 Certification Training Course in Jeddah, Saudi-Arabia.
Start Date: 2019-04-13
End Date: 2019-04-14
Time: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Enroll for Classroom SAFe Agilist 4.6 Certification Training in Jeddah, SAUDI-ARABIA from Ulearn Systems. we deliver 2 Day SAFe Agilist 4.6 Certification Training in Jeddah, SAUDI-ARABIA, If you are looking for Leading SAFe Agilist 4.6 Training in Jeddah, SAUDI-ARABIA offers Classroom Training Mode, The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.6 training in Jeddah introduces of the Lean-Agile mindset, why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation. They’ll also learn how to build and support Agile teams and programs, empower a Lean Portfolio, build a Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinate large solutions.
Applying Lean-Agile principles and practices across all levels within an organization to achieve higher results. The SAFe framework effortlessly connects the alignment, collaboration, and delivery of multiple agile teams leading the way to the success of that organization.
Enroll for SAFe Agilist (4.6) Certification Training Course in Jeddah, SAUDI-ARABIA
We deliver Scaled Agile Framework Training in Jeddah, SAUDI-ARABIA classroom training mode.
Why SAFe Agilist Certification?
- By acquiring SAFe Agilist certification, you demonstrate your knowledge in applying the Scaled Agile Framework, lean thinking, and product development flow principles in an enterprise context.
- Our two days SAFe Agilist Classroom would be lead by a SAFe Program Consultant, authorized by UlearnSystems to deliver the training. They come with a practical experience of implementing SAFe Framework in large enterprises.
SAFe® Agile Certification Training Benefits:
- Apply SAFe® skills to scale Lean and Agile development flow principles in your organization.
- Coordinate PI Planning and also drive the events associated with successful Program execution.
- Coordinate among large Value Streams, resources, stakeholders, employees and real world scenario.
- Apply relatable skills for employee engagement, time to time market and quality.
- Motivate employees and lead them for using their knowledge and skills to achieve best results.
- By creating high performing and dynamic teams with predefined goals.
- Create a Lean-Agile transformation in your organization by applying the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation.
- Coordinate, execute and release value through Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
- 2 Days Intensive Classroom Training & Exam (16 Hrs)
- Pre-Assessment Questions (Soft Copy) ; Course Material (Hard Copy)
- Latest Curriculum — Sessions are based on latest version SAFe 4.6
- Attendees are eligible to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees are eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, towards earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
- Enrich with Industry best practices and case studies
- Convenient Weekday/Weekend Safe Agile Certification Training schedules
- Introducing SAFe
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Leading the Transformation
- Becoming a SAFe Agilist
Who should take this SAFe Agilist 4.6 Certification training course?
- Software Developers
- Project Team Members
- Team Leads
- Project Architects
- Project Managers
- Scrum Team Members
- And anybody who is part of IT and project management teams working on projects
For More Details:
Mail Id: [email protected]
Ph No: +91–9032100078/75
How to Register
Click on the below link to register by going to our website.
Organized by : ULearnSystems Organizer's Address : Jeddah, Saudi-Arabia. Tel : 9032100078/75 Mobile : 9032100078/75 Website : https://ulearnsystems.com/