Reuters Events: Future of Renewables Global, Virtual Conference. Dec 08-09
Start Date: 2020-12-08
End Date: 2020-12-09
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
The traditional renewable energy business model is under threat. Rising merchant risk, the electrification of end-use sectors and the transition to meet net zero by 2050 calls for us to redefine the way we do business.
The Future of Renewables global virtual conference (8-9 Dec) has sparked the greatest renewables movement on the planet. Sixty of the most powerful renewable energy leaders will speak to 10,000 virtual attendees to set the stage and chart the path for the global renewable business models of the future.
If you want to de-risk your renewables business model and learn how mitigate these challenges within the context of your business, you cannot afford to miss the strategic solutions and upcoming industry trends shared only at this virtual event.
Free registration is open but for a limited time only >> https://lnkd.in/dz4x7pj
Three reasons why you can’t afford to miss out:
1. You’ll get 14-days to network (virtually) with thousands of renewables stakeholders. All stakeholders, all assets, one place. They will be there not only to learn but to use Reuters Events ground-breaking networking software to arrange 1-2-1 virtual meetings.
2. You’ll hear from 60 of the most powerful renewable energy speakers about the hottest renewable markets, technologies and trends. Tap into merchant markets, pivot your business in the energy transition and set your strategy for commercial success in the era of renewables.
3. You’ll have 14 days subscription to access the entire conference library. Access to an unmatched virtual platform and content library with the convenience to replay crucial panel discussions that will revolutionise your renewables strategy.
Five crucial trends our C-level speakers will break down and analyse to help you redefine your renewables business strategy.
1. Policy Transforming Global Energy- Hear from the top on stimulus packages, long term forecasts and green initiatives put in place to help drive your business forward and promote growth in the renewable sector.
2. The Green Business Case- Discover how financing works in a post pandemic market, what investment is available and how to secure it. Then take what you’ve learned and use it to define your investment strategy into 2021 and beyond!
3. The Global Energy Transformation- From biomass to battery storage and hydrogen, uncover new opportunities to diversify and expand your portfolio.
4. Electrification of End Use Sectors- Listen to transitioning sectors and corporate consumers, identify commercial opportunities and forge trans-industry partnerships.
5. Building the 21st Century Power System- What will it look like? And how can it support the renewable energy boom? Our C-level experts will break it down for you so you can align your business strategies and policy directives in order to support a clean and sustainable world.
The Future of Renewables virtual conference will usher in a Renewable World Order and will change renewables forever. If you’re serious about renewables being part of your agenda, secure your place at this event ASAP. You won’t regret it!
Contact Project Director – Rhys Watt ([email protected]) today if you’d like to find out more or get involved.
Speakers: CEO, Energy, Rafael Matteo, Acciona, CEO, Andreas Schierenbeck, Uniper, CEO, Alistair Phillips-Davies, SSE plc, CEO, Will Gardiner, Drax, CEO, Lindsay McQuade, Scottish Power Renewables, CEO, Paul Browning, Mitsubishi Power Hitachi Power Systems, CEO, Angela Wilkinson, World Energy Council, CEO and Chairman, Jeff Eckel, Hannon Armstrong, CEO, Jeremy Crane, Yellow Door Energy, COO and Managing Partner, Ruth Kent, Brookfield Renewable, CTO, Mike Bowman, GE Renewable Hybrids, CEO, Ivor Catto, RES Group, President, Chris Fallon, Duke Energy Renewables, Global Managing Director, Dr Barbara Buchner, Climate Policy Initiative, CDO, Joshua Rogol, Strata Solar, Executive Director, Fatih Birol, IEA, CEO, Darren Miller, ARENA, Chairman and Managing Director, Sumant Sinha, ReNew Power
Taster Pass - 2 Day Conference Pass: USD 0.0,
Executive Pass - 2 Day Conference Pass + Networking + 14 Days On-Demand Access: USD 999.0
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Reuters Events Tel : +442073757512