Public-Private Partnerships Live Online Course
Start Date: 2022-03-07
End Date: 2022-03-23
Time: 12:00 pm to
LIVE ONLINE COURSE OVER 8 SESSIONS
Commences: 7 – 23 March 2022 (12 – 3pm GMT+0)
We need new infrastructure. Roads, airports, schools, hospitals and housing: the list is enormous and growing. Yet severely limited budgets, economic uncertainty caused by volatile commodity prices, and deficits continue to prevent government at all levels from delivering the kinds of structural change that has always been needed. In response, some countries have developed successful PPP programmes. Merely grasping the concepts of PPP does not do justice to our great responsibility of having an ownership in the country’s future. We already know what we need to do, now is the time to really discover HOW.
- PPP policies, strategies, laws & units for implementing successful PPP transactions
- Identifying & selecting appropriate projects for PPPs
- Models for analyzing PPP projects
- Managing & completing PPP feasibility studies
- Financing techniques for PPP to ensure long-term PPP bankability and affordability
- Managing and overseeing PPP procurements & achieving transaction closure
- PPP stakeholder management & sustainability techniques
- Managing long-term PPP contracts for ensuring service delivery, price regulation, and dispute resolution
Benefits of Attending
- Use best practices from international case studies of successful PPP transactions and common practical pitfalls to avoid
- Design and manage PPP legal, regulatory & institutional frameworks to attract investors and complete PPP transactions
- Apply models for the efficient design and completion of PPP feasibility studies
- Understand project financing requirements and evaluate PPP financial models for both affordability and bankability
- Evaluate and apply different credit enhancement techniques to ensure PPP bankability, including blended financing, viability gap funding (VGF), partial guarantees, risk insurance products, output-based aid (OBA) and other financial instruments
- Design PPP transaction implementation plans and manage & oversee PPP transaction advisors for reaching commercial closure and financial closure
- Models for PPP tender documents, including PPP Project Information Memoranda (“InfoMemos”), Requests for Qualifications (RFQs), Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- International models for designing and drafting PPP contracts & agreements
- Environmental & social impact mitigation techniques to structure sustainable private investments in public infrastructure
- Plans for managing sustainable PPP contracts including ensuring technical performance, quality of service delivery, price review & adjustment regulatory models, legal contract management and alternative dispute resolution (ADR) techniques
“The course was delivered in a very professional way, with excellent clarity and very good & relevant examples of past and ongoing PPP projects. The overall course delivery was excellent.
The facilitator was very knowledgeable on the subject matter, very responsive to questions and innovative in the delivery of the PPP training program. The knowledge gained will assist me in productive participation in ongoing and planned PPP Projects in my country.
My appreciation to Infocus International for an excellent and convenient arrangement of the program which suited my work schedule very well and to the facilitator for such an excellent delivery of the program.”
– Electricity Generation Company (Malawi) Ltd
“The course covers a very large spectrum of PPP & Concessions with very good examples.
I appreciate a lot the dynamic of the course.”
– INEO Rail, France
“Thank you for the excellent course delivery methodology. The content was superb.”
– Credit Bank
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 8 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0215 | Email: abigail[at]infocusinternational.com
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Infocus International Group Organizer's Address : Live Online Course Tel : +6563250215 Website : https://www.infocusinternational.com/