Problems with Aging Physicians
Start Date: 2020-09-21
End Date: 2020-09-21
Time: 10:00 am to 11:00 am
Practicing medicine is not like other jobs that have a tradition of retirement at age 65. Physician shortages fuel support for physicians seeking to continue their careers indefinitely. Patient safety is paramount, but is it served by applying an age limit to medical staff membership and clinical privileges?
If so, what is the magic number?
Why you should Attend: Can medical staffs and hospitals place restrictions on physicians based on age?
Should hospitals and medical staffs place restrictions on physicians based on age?
Can physicians sue, alleging discrimination and civil rights violations?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Age Restrictions on Medical Staff membership and clinical privileges
- State Laws affecting physician age restrictions
- Federal laws affecting physician age restrictions
- Accreditation requirements related to age-based credentialing
- Implementation of age-based screening
- Eligibility for peer review protection
Who Will Benefit:
- Medical Staff President/Chief of Staff
- Bylaws Committee
- Credentialing Committee
- Chief Medical Officer
- Vice President of Medical Affairs
- Chief of Staff
- Director of Medical Staff
- Medical Staff Attorney
- Hospital Counsel
- Medical Staff Manager
- Credentialing Specialist
- Human Resources Professionals
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Webinarhealth Organizer's Address : 39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539, USA. Tel : 1-800-385-1607 Website : https://webinarhealth.com/webinar/problems-with-aging-physicians--20071LIVE
About the Organizers :
WebinarHealth is a comprehensive training source for healthcare professionals. Our trainings are high on value, but not on cost. WebinarHealth is the right training solution for healthcare professionals. With WebinarHealth, healthcare professionals can make use of the best benefits relating to their professional training.