Problem Solving & Decision Making
Start Date: 2021-10-15
End Date: 2021-10-15
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Problems are never-ending; but when you come across them, how do you go about resolving them? Do you dive right in, or do you first assess all possibilities that might have caused them?
The failure to resolve a problem might cause issues to snowball into situations that are tricky and tedious to manage. Therefore, settling on the most suitable course of action requires careful assessment and the involvement of respective stakeholders, who will play the key roles in making the final decisions in order to move the situation forward.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
– identify problems and “occurrences”
– engage the respective stakeholders
– identify root causes
– use the Fishbone diagram to solve problems
– apply “user-experience” to stay focused and specific
– understand the importance of a committed action-planning
– understand how to coach and innovate as you solve problems
Introduction to Problem Solving
– Mountain or a Molehill: identifying the problem
– Stakeholders in a situation and their roles when faced with a problem
Getting to the Root of the Problem
– Landscape of current issues
– Root-causes: 5W+1H
– Fishbone Diagram: relevant use through engagement and probing techniques
A Step Closer to a Solution
– Engaging “User-Experience” for a more realistic solution
– Problem-solve with 5Ps: Purpose, People, Price, Pace and Plans
– Myth or mystery?
Taking on the Problem Together
– Committed action-orientation: team ownership and accountability
– Ownership through KPIs and Performance Management
What Comes After?
– How to eliminate problems through coaching
– Sustaining problem elimination
– How does innovation come into play?
Who should attend?
Managers, team leads and executives who have to solve problems and make decisions in their jobs.
Participants will be guided through the topic with a combination of brainstorming and discussions, experiential games, illustrations, videos, case-studies, role-play and scenario planning.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Tel : 62204008 Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/