PMP Training Course | PMP Live Online Training | Ulearn Systems
Start Date: 2019-12-13
End Date: 2019-12-21
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Enroll for interactive PMP Certification Training from Ulearn Systems, Top project Management Training (PMP Training). We offers PMP Certification Course this PMP Certification Training demonstrates the project manager’s expertise, knowledge, skills, and competencies required to lead and direct projects.
PMP — Project Management Professional is a credential managed by Project Management Institute, PMP is a globally recognized certification. PMP Training helps the individuals to increase the marketability of their profiles to the employers and to stand out from the crowd and in maximizing the earning potential of the individuals.
PMP Training covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and has a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge and a new section on the role of the project manager. PMP training and certification are based on PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition. four days PMP certification training as part of our Portfolio of Project management courses. PMP Certification training is delivered by highly experienced and certified trainers who are considered as one of the best trainers in the industry.
This certification endorses your project management skills globally and provides various other benefits as well, Modern project management tools such as work breakdown structure, resource allocation, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, project cost estimating, cost management and engineering economics. Cultivating the people skills, trust, and leadership necessary to meet project requirements.
Enroll for PMP Live online Certification
We deliver PMP Training course classroom and live online classroom training modes.
PMP Live online training is on 14, 15, 21 & 22 for USD 300 only.
- Module 1 — Introduction to ‘A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge’ (PMBOK Guide)
- Module 2 — Organizational Influences and Project Life Cycle
- Module 3 — Project Management Processes
- Module 4 — Integration Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 5 — Scope Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 6 — Time Knowledge Area, processes, critical path method and exam practice questions
- Module 7 — Cost Knowledge, processes, EVM, and exam practice questions
- Module 8 — Quality Knowledge Area, processes, additional concepts and exam practice questions
- Module 9 — Human Resource Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 10 — Communication Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 11 — Risk Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 12 — Procurement Knowledge Area, processes and exam practice questions
- Module 13 — Stakeholder Knowledge Area and Processes, processes and exam practice questions
For More Information:
Email Id: [email protected]
Click the link for registration or ticketing information: