Personal Impact Course – 19/20th January 2022 – Impact Factory London
Start Date: 2022-01-19
End Date: 2022-01-20
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
This course does exactly what it says on the tin – each delegate will look at themselves, the choices they make and what they could do differently.
It would be great to change other people, but life’s too short and it’s just too difficult to sometimes.
Two days allows plenty of time to practice what changes you can make when you are not having the impact you could or should have.
* How ‘Making an Impact’ Works
* Understand Your Impact on Others
* How and Why Things Go Wrong
* Improving Your Ability to Influence
* Understanding Rules and Conventions
* Speaking Your Mind without Offending
* Finding Out How Others See You
* Verbal and Non-Verbal Communication
* Appreciating Conventions and Boundaries
* Being More Assertive When Appropriate
* Handling Difficult People or Situations
What Our Delegates Say:
“The Personal Impact course was incredibly well delivered with numerous practical exercises allowing the delegates the freedom to express themselves in a comfortable, trusting environment. I came away feeling motivated and with a true sense of empowerment which I’ve been able to apply within the workplace”.
Stuart Fox – Claims Data and Account Manager – Munich Re UK Life
“I’m feeling a lot more confident around the office since the training, and I am finding some tools useful. I like the feeling of taking control of moments without manipulating the situation.”.
David Levitt – Senior Policy Executive – Phonepay Plus
“The course was one of the best things I’ve done. It was an enjoyable and enlightening experience, both personally and professionally”.
James Kumar – International Sales Manager – Simon Harrison
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses and Workshops
Two Day Course: GBP 895.00
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Impact Factory