Patient-Centric Supply Chain
Start Date: 2020-12-09
End Date: 2020-12-10
Time: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Acquire a much deeper understanding of patients in a world where outcomes count for everything.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. Building patient centricity into the customer journey.
2. Ensuring supply chain can satisfy patients, stakeholders, and employees at the same time.
3. Planning in global crisis situations like COVID-19.
4. Embracing and enabling digital innovation in global Supply Chains.
5. Decreasing the complexity and risk within supply chain processes.
Speakers: Siobhan O’Bara – Senior Vice President, Industry Engagement and Services – GS1, Felix Jimenez – Supply Chain Business Project Lead – Novartis, Vighnesh Balan – AGILE E2E Supply Chain Lead – Takeda, Ben Locwin – SVP Quality – Lumicell, Tonino Antonetti – Executive Director, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management – Roche Diagnostics, Canada
Pharma/Medical Device companies-Early Bird: USD 495.0,
Pharma/Medical Device companies-Advanced Rate: USD 595.0,
Pharma/Medical Device companies-Standard Rate: USD 695.0,
Solution Providers/Vendors-Early Bird: USD 595.0,
Solution Providers/Vendors-Advanced Rate: USD 695.0,
Solution Providers/Vendors-Standard Rate: USD 795.0
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Momentum Events Group Tel : 6463897380