Office Management Skills for Admin Professionals
Start Date: 2021-02-26
End Date: 2021-02-26
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Do you constantly feel like the expectations and demands placed upon you seem to be increasing as of late? Your role as an administrative professional has now been put to the challenge of meeting these expectations, which include delivering quality service and results in the course of your work.
Support or administrative roles help to keep the business running in an organisation. In fact, as business progresses in this ever-changing environment, your employer’s expectations for you changes as well, leading to a need for such roles to evolve.
This is your opportunity to take charge of your own professional development and ensure that you remain competent in your job.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
– understand the demands of and maximise administrative support roles and responsibilities
– effectively relate to and manage different stakeholders
– improve your self-confidence and competencies for success
– apply essentials tools and strategies to increase work productivity
– apply effective strategies to communicate and solve problems
Managing role expectations
– Difference then and now
– Why it is important to level-up
– Knowing strengths and limitations
– Understanding workplace dynamics
Positive EQ for workplace effectiveness
– IQ vs EQ
– What it means to have EQ at the workplace
– Impact of effective communication
– How empathetic listening and communication improve workplace effectiveness
Managing time and priorities
– Identifying the productivity blockers
– Tackling the blockers
Who should attend?
All levels of administrative professionals including executive/senior secretaries, personal assistants, and other senior administrative professionals reporting to senior/middle management.
This practical and experiential programme is delivered through a combination of formal theoretical instructions, interactive exercises with references to real case scenarios, individual and group activities, and role plays.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Tel : 62204008 Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/