New Jersey joins other states in Banning Salary History questions Effective January 1 ,2020
Start Date: 2019-12-16
End Date: 2019-12-16
Time: 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Topic : New Jersey joins other states in Banning Salary History questions Effective January 1 ,2020
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off )On New Signup
New Jersey Joins the Salary History “Ban” Wagon.
New Jersey has joined other states by banning salary history questions during recruitment of candidates.
On July 25, 2019, New Jersey enacted Assembly Bill 1094 (herein referred to as the “Salary History Ban Law”). Effective January 1, 2020, the Salary History Ban Law prohibits private employers from inquiring about a job applicant’s salary history, benefits and other compensation during the hiring process.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Learn how to evaluate your pay practices to determine changes
- Learn how the EEO-1 Reporting Component 2 guidelines will help develop effective pay practices
- Learn what pay practices will increase retention and diversity
- Create hiring practices that will enhance your current recruitment practices
- Learn how to keep track of states requiring salary bans
- Create compensation audits that hit all the salary ban requirements
- Learn which states & local jurisdictions have current salary questions bans
- Learn how most states handle the regulations
- How can Employers determine the most effective method to create pay audits?
- What does the EEOC have to do with pay equity?
- How can the EEOC assist Employers with creating pay equity guidelines
- Learn how to develop policies that will sustain pay equity requirements
- Recommendations for Best Practices With Respect to Salary History Bans
- Pay Transparency Laws
- Learn how to evaluate pay equity systems that can collect the correct pay data
Speaker Profile :
Margie Faulk Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. she is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. A former Compliance Officer for a defense contracting technologies firm, Margie has worked as an HR and Compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses in the small, large, private, public and Non-profit sectors. Margie is bilingual (Spanish) fluent and Bi-cultural.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Compliance Key Organizer's Address : Compliance Key,364 E Main Street, Suite 1009 Tel : +1 717-208-8666 Website : https://www.compliancekey.us/