Mindfulness in Customer Service
Start Date: 2020-08-04
End Date: 2020-08-04
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
According to a new study co-authored by a team of professors at Simon Fraser University’s Beedie School of Business, the practice of mindfulness makes customer service employees more adaptable, flexible and creative at the workplace.
Mindfulness is a practice of focusing on the present moment for an individual in a non-judgmental way and being aware of multiple perspectives. Combine this with an understanding of customer service fundamentals, and the results you will experience at work will include increased productivity levels and customer satisfaction.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- differentiate between basic and exceptional customer service
- identify the benefits of practicing empathy and mindfulness for effective customer service interaction
- know what it takes to adapt to specific customer behaviour styles
- connect with your customers with customer care tips and techniques, to deliver a holistic and engaging customer experience
- experience an increased level of satisfaction and passion in delivering service excellence
- Service Basics (Re)Defined
– Service vs Experience
– Head & Heart
- Personality with Passion
– Identifying strengths and limitations
– Managing emotions, mind-sets & attitude
- Attitude with Passion
– Understand that right attitude matters
– 3-steps approach to a winning attitude
- Understanding Mindfulness
– Know what is mindfulness
– Impact of mindful practice
- Inspiring The Customers
– Impact of effective communication
– Active listening
– Building rapport
- Achieving Customer Satisfaction
– Meeting & exceeding customers’ expectations
Who should attend
All levels of employees who have direct interaction with customers and are seeking to identify and develop their professional skills in customer service and customer experience to help grow the business.
This programme is delivered through a combination of formal theoretical instructions, interactive exercises with references to real case scenarios, individual and group activities, and role plays.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/
About the Organizers :
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
It has helped organisations improve on strategic human capital alignment and day-to-day HR operations through three main areas of support, namely, consulting, training and information service.