MBI INC. JOB FAIR – First Shift, $2K Signing Bonus, No Experience Required! 10+ Positions Available!
Start Date: 2021-10-19
End Date: 2021-10-19
Time: 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
MBI has been in business for over 50 years and has never had a layoff at any of our Fulfillment or Customer Service facilities.
We seek energetic, versatile and reliable individuals to join our team to work in a variety of production areas including assembly, packing and shipping, material handling, document batching, proofing and inspection.
Bring a friend – we have 10+ positions available! We’ll respond within 24 hours of application.
NO PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! WE PROVIDE ON-THE-JOB TRAINING!
Excellent benefits for full-time positions (medical, PTO, retirement planning, etc.).
Fast-paced, physical environment with diverse responsibilities.
First Shift Hours: Monday – Friday 7AM-3:30PM WITH OVERTIME OPPORTUNITIES DURING PEAK SEASON.
Here’s what you can expect:
• All you have to do is show up wearing a mask and provide a valid e-mail address to apply on the spot!
• Learn more about our career opportunities from Operations managers
• Learn about MBI employee benefits from HR reps
Benefits of Joining the MBI Team:
• Compensation – Competitive starting salaries, steady salary growth, and year-end bonuses.
• Work/Life Balance – First shift hours (7-3:30pm) with overtime available during the holiday season.
• Paid Time Off – 18 paid vacation days to start, paid sick time, paid maternity and paternity leave, 10 ½ paid holidays.
• Insurance- An extremely rich benefits package that begins on Day 1 – medical, dental, vision, life and disability.
• Retirement – All full-time associates are automatically enrolled in our generous profit sharing plan. 401(k) options are also available, as well as periodic retirement counseling.
• Variety – Our Fulfillment Center associates rotate through various functions providing exposure to different departments and a more varied experience.
• Growth – We strive to promote from within, creating opportunities for associates to develop new skills and reap the rewards of greater responsibility.
Note: Employment with MBI is contingent on showing proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
Organized by : MBI, Inc. Tel : 203-854-9400