Mastering the storm of change
Start Date: 2019-07-11
End Date: 2019-07-11
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Phone: 1 302-830-3132
Why should you attend?
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Adapt to new roles and organizational changes so you stay ahead of the curve
- Deliver the best service to customers, even those you’d like to punch
- Stay positive even when you’re feeling down
- Enhance your chances for job security (not an oxymoron)
- Enjoy your job more and have fun in the face of doing more with less
- Identify the differences between things you can change and things you cannot
- Replace whining and pity parties with proactive, positive performance
- Move forward with your life by creating your own pocket of excellence
- Manage the psychological roller coaster that is a natural part of change
- Apply a three step process for selecting your healthiest options in stressful situations
- Become a black belt change master for your company and for your own life
- Play the hand that’s dealt and move forward.
Who can Benefit:
Larry Johnson has helped organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees. He has received rave reviews from more than 150,000 business, government, and health-care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business. Additionally, Larry has eight years of real life experience as a manager in health care, three years as a manager in city government, and 26 years as president of his own consulting firm.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Ijona Skills Organizer's Address : 364 E Main Street, Middle town, DE,USA-19709 Tel : 1 302-830-3132 Website : https://www.ijonaskills.us