Leaders of Tomorrow
Start Date: 2020-11-24
End Date: 2020-11-25
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
This leadership workshop offers the opportunity to achieve a profound experience and understanding on how to lead people, especially as you work in teams. This understanding leads to more effective leadership behaviours, better work place and a more successful organisation.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- communicate, motivate and influence your team members to build an inclusive and harmonious work environment
- translate vision into reality by inspiring your team members to experience and keep up with global changes
- identify and develop your leadership qualities towards your personal effectiveness and success of the organisation
- recognise the importance of trusting, engaging and empowering your team to gain their commitment to perform beyond their capabilities
- What is leadership?
– Your leadership potential?
– Leadership characteristics
– Types of leaders
– Differences between managers and leaders
- It starts with a vision
– Characteristics of a vision
– Dare to dream and create your vision
– Communicating and involving the vision with your team
- People make it happen
– Involvement vs overcontrol
– Identify change champions
– Empower proactive change champions
- Demonstrating Commitment
– Clarify your values
– Align actions with values
– How to model commitments?
- Motivating the team
– Build trust through commitment, collaboration and communication
– Provide choices
– Develop your team’s competencies
- Challenge the norm
– Create and innovate ways to change, develop and improve
– Dare to take risks
– Challenge the process
- Motivate others with the heart
– Encourage and motivate your team
– Demonstrate appreciation, acknowledgement and recognition for team contribution
– Create a spirit of esprit de corps and celebrate the team’s success
Who should attend
Senior managers, managers and executives/professionals who will be taking up leadership roles.
Participants are guided through practical steps of the topic with a combination of individual reflection, assessment, activities, experiential learning, group discussions, video presentation, facilitative delivery and critical thinking.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd Website : https://eontraining.com.sg/
About the Organizers :
EON Consulting & Training Pte Ltd was established in 1996 and specialises in providing human capital consulting and training services to organisations in Singapore.
It has helped organisations improve on strategic human capital alignment and day-to-day HR operations through three main areas of support, namely, consulting, training and information service.