International Halal Science and Technology Conference 2020-2021 (IHSATEC): 14th Halal Science and Business (HASIB)
Start Date: 2021-12-14
End Date: 2021-12-15
Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
CALL FOR PAPER!
The Halal Science Center Chulalongkorn University (HSC-CU), Research Synergy Foundation (RSF), The Halal Standard Institute of Thailand, and The Central Islamic Council of Thailand proudly invite all researchers, lecturers, students, practitioners, and academicians to participate in the “International Halal Science and Technology Conference 2020-2021 (IHSATEC): 14th Halal Science and Business (HASIB)”.
The virtual conference will be held on 14-15 December 2021.
This conference aims to provide opportunities for scholars and practitioners in presenting conceptual and empirical findings regarding Halal Science and Technology in Industry and Business perspective. This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
Please be noted that the Conference Paper Submission Deadline is on 14 November 2021.
The Conference Paper must be written within 2000-3500 words and meet the template written in the conference website.
All the conference submission process will ONLY be done through “Scholarvein” Integrated and Easy Conference Management Operating System (CMOS). Kindly visit https://www.ihsatec.com for detailed information.
Field of Study:
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Food Safety and Management
- Natural Products and Bioactive Compounds
- Biotechnology and Molecular Biology
- Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Health and Physical Science
- Nanoscience and Technology
- Environment and Green Technology
- Post COVID-19 Management
- Digital Marketing and Data Driven Marketing
- E-Business and Mobile Commerce
- Artificial Intelegence (AI)
- Islamic Finance
- Cosmetic Science
Registration Fee: 150 USD for paper presentation.
-ALL Accepted Conference Paper will be included in the E-Conference Paper Proceeding with DOI, ISBN, and indexed in Google Scholar.
-Next, Eligible Extended Conference Paper (for journal publication) will be submitted to F1000Research Platform (Taylor & Francis Group) for publication through RSF Gateway (https://f1000research.com/rsf). Once accepted by F1000Research, articles are published and subject to peer review; articles that pass peer review will be indexed in SCOPUS, PUBMED and other bibliographic indexers.
For more details of the step by step procedure in paper submission, please visit https://www.ihsatec.com or send queries to the committee email [email protected] or contact through Whatsapp on number +62811227479 / +62812331733 / +662181054 ext 401, 403.
All interested parties are welcome to participate in this conference. Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation.
IHSATEC: 14th HASIB committee
#virtualconference #internationalconference #halalscience #technology #hsccu #chulalongkornuniversity #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpapers #ihsatec #hasib #halalsciencecenter #halalconference
- Create new account: click “REGISTER” at IHSATEC homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at IHSATEC homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*)
- Fill all the columns detail required (*)
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), invoice, and content review through login to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event –IHSATEC” dashboard.
- Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload” menu under “Followed Event – IHSATEC” dashboard.
- Create your presentation.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : The Halal Science Center Chulalongkorn University (HSC-CU), Research Synergy Foundation (RSF), The Halal Standard Institute of Thailand, and The Central Islamic Council of Thailand. Organizer's Address : No 31 Jl Nyaman Tel : 08112331733 Mobile : 08112331733 Website : https://www.ihsatec.com/
About the Organizers :
VIRTUAL CONFERENCES SESSION ON 2021
We are very much aware that one of the objectives of worldwide researcher’s is to gain and share knowledge. Some academic institution still prompts the needs for conferences to be implemented since it is our responsibility to disseminate our research. However, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we realize that there is some precaution that need to be made in order to maintain the balances of the need for sharing our knowledge along with the precaution due to global health concerns. This outbreak and loss saddened us, hence our responsibility as global scholars should not be disrupted by this matter.