International Conference on Governance Risk management and Compliance (ICGRC)
Start Date: 2021-08-13
End Date: 2021-08-13
Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
*CALL FOR PAPER!*
*The Center for Risk Management & Sustainability (CRMS) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF)* proudly invite all scholars, practitioners, and researchers to participate in the *“International Conference on Governance Risk management and Compliance (ICGRC)”*.
This conference aims to discuss current and post-pandemic situations, their causes, and consequences, and how Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance function roles in organization provide recommendations to address the challenges.
*The virtual conference will be held on 13 August 2021*.
This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
*Please be noted that the Conference Paper Submission Deadline: July 13, 2021*
*Make sure the author follows the conference paper template as stated in the submission guideline section on the conference website. Minimum 2.000 words, and maximum 3.500 words in total.*
Field of Study:
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Project Management
- Foresight Management
- Information System Management
- Information Technology Management
- Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
- Business Management
- Investment Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Risk Management
- Quality Management
All the conference submission process will ONLY be done through “Scholarvein” Integrated and Easy Conference Management Operating System (CMOS). Kindly visit https://www.icgrc.com for detailed information.
Registration Fee: 140 USD for paper presentation.
Publication Opportunity output:
- As a DEFAULT publication output: “Conference Paper Proceeding with ISBN, DOI number, and indexed in Google Scholar”. Paper for conference submission is minimum 2.000 words, and maximum 3.500 words in total (please see the template and submission guideline section).
- As an OPTIONAL publication output: “Paper for Journal Publication indexed in SCOPUS/ Copernicus/ DOAJ, Google Scholar”. The indexation decision depends on the paper quality, scope, and content review. Manuscript should contain a minimum 5.000 words and should not exceed 7.000 words in total. In addition, the author is required to revise approximately 80% of submitted conference papers to avoid self-plagiarism.
For more details of the step by step procedure in paper submission, please visit https://www.icgrc.com or send queries to the committee email [email protected] or contact through Whatsapp on number +62811227479 / +628112331733
All interested parties are welcome to participate in this conference. Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation.
#virtualconference #internationalconference #CRMS #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpapers #icgrc #riskmanagement #sustainability #governance #compliance #management #strategicmanagement #operationsmanagement #projectmanagement #foresightmanagement #informationsystemmanagement #informationtechnologymanagement #organizationalbehavior #humanresourcemanagement #businessmanagement #investmentmanagement #financialmanagement #marketingmanagement #qualitymanagement
- Create new account: click “SIGN UP” at ICGRC homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at ICGRC homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*)
- Fill all the columns detail required (*)
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), invoice, and content review through login to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event –ICGRC” dashboard.
- Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload” menu under “Followed Event – ICGRC dashboard.
- Create your presentation.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : The Center for Risk Management & Sustainability (CRMS) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) Organizer's Address : No 31 Jl Nyaman Tel : 08112331733 Mobile : 08112331733 Website : https://www.icgrc.com/
About the Organizers :
VIRTUAL CONFERENCES SESSION ON 2021
We are very much aware that one of the objectives of worldwide researcher’s is to gain and share knowledge. Some academic institution still prompts the needs for conferences to be implemented since it is our responsibility to disseminate our research. However, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we realize that there is some precaution that need to be made in order to maintain the balances of the need for sharing our knowledge along with the precaution due to global health concerns. This outbreak and loss saddened us, hence our responsibility as global scholars should not be disrupted by this matter.