ICLE 2019: International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering 2019
Start Date: 2019-09-13
End Date: 2019-09-15
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
The second International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering (ICLE 2019), will take place in London, on 13-15 September 2019.
ICLE brings together immunotherapy with cell and gene therapy to foster interdisciplinary collaborations, deepening the connection between basic and clinical research across related disease specialities: oncology, pathogenic diseases, autoimmunity, immunodeficiencies and others.
Programme highlights include:
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Hematological malignancies
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of Solid Tumors
• Genome editing for allogeneic ACT
• Safety switches and controlled expression
• Engineering HSC, NK, NKT and γδ T cells
• Target and receptor discovery
• Lymphocyte engineering for the treatment of HIV
• Optimizing receptor and vector design
• Non-viral vectors and transposons
With ground-breaking clinical success and exponentially growing research leading to FDA approved products, lymphocyte engineering is the way of the future. Be part of it! Join us for the 2nd International Conference on Lymphocyte Engineering – where the world`s health innovators in immuno-gene therapy come together.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 22 May 2019
Early Registration Deadline: 19 June 2019
For Support Opportunities please visit: http://bit.ly/2Gc30qt
Please visit the website for registration rates.: GBP 0.0
Speakers: John Anderson, Adi Barzel, Malcolm Brenner, Jennifer Brogdon, Christian Buchholz, Dirk Busch, Yaron Carmi, Andre Choulika, Carl June, Hans-Peter Kiem, Dan Peer, Waseem Qasim, Nicholas Restifo, Stanley Riddell, Claudia Rossig, Andrew Scharenberg, Andrew Sewell, Hans Strauss, Wolfgang Uckert
Organized by : Kenes Group