Human Capital, Succession Planning, Talent & Performance Management
Start Date: 2021-10-25
End Date: 2021-11-03
Time: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
Phone: +65 63250215
LIVE ONLINE COURSE
Commences: 25 October – 3 November 2021 (9am – 12pm GMT+0)
This course is the A to Z on strategically managing and optimising your human capital to full potential in today’s difficult business climate.
It is a highly practical, hands-on course that shows you exactly how to tackle those intractable HR problems:
- resistance from employees
- lack of senior executive support for HR
- favoritism and political games
- lack of funding
- HR not a priority/not taken seriously
This course will give you the knowledge and tool to excite and re-energise your people and to inspire a new-found confidence and trust in HR in your business. Through discussion, examples and activities you will discover the way forwards. The industry insights, templates and models will put you ahead of your competitors; ahead of the game in designing and delivering winning HR initiatives which will earn your HR team praise and recognition and will take your people to the next level.
This practical live online course will have you excited by the new possibilities to drive performance in your organisation. The examples given are proven winners and the materials provide for easy adaptation to your business. Within 5 sessions of completing the course you can be forging positive change for your organisation and your people.
- Human capital in perspective: principles, challenges and solutions
- A strategic approach to effective succession planning
- Identify, develop, engage & retain your top talent
- Understanding and facilitating a high-performance workplace
- Performance management systems – avoiding the pitfalls
Benefits of Attending
- Learn to conduct a Talent Retention Audit and to develop a Talent Retention Plan
- Discover innovative, practical and inexpensive solutions to a wide range of everyday HR challenges and problems
- Identify why performance management systems so often fail and how to avoid these common mistakes
- Work through a simple, effective model to help struggling employees improve their performance
- Design innovative approaches to succession planning for your valued employees
“An excellent program by an excellent presenter. The program was very informative and the content and delivery was very engaging.”
– OMAN REFINERY COMPANY
“The program was designed and delivered very well. It was very fruitful also for other functions outside the HR Department to gain understanding about the strategies to develop people.”
– TRANSPORTASI GAS
“Very good presenter, good use of case study material and real world examples.”
– DOWNER EDI RAIL
“Excellent content and presentation skills. The best feature was the management strategies for Gen Y and the retention plan strategies.”
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 5 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Infocus International Group Organizer's Address : 143 Cecil Street #25-02 GB Building, Singapore 069542 Tel : +65 63250215 Website : https://www.infocusinternational.com/