Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2019
Start Date: 2019-05-20
End Date: 2019-05-21
Time: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
With the $2.5 billion defence contract, due to be signed imminently, the Czech Armed Forces can expect to receive the first of their 210 modern Infantry Fighting Vehicles in early 2019; the rest being delivered over the course of the next 10 years – the largest single military purchase for the Czech Armed Forces, as they strive to modernise their land forces by 2026. There has never been a better time to explore combat vehicle development in this highly dynamic region!
• Regionally focused key note briefings from senior military figures across the V4 Nations as well as briefings from Estonia, Slovenia and Austria
• A broad spectrum of topics, including mobility, survivability, lethality and situational awareness.
• Unparalleled networking opportunities with leading technical experts from industry as well as senior international armoured vehicle programme and product managers
• The opportunity to view the latest combat vehicle survivability, C4I and weapons systems technology in our exhibition hall
Early bird discounts!
• Register by 31st January to save £400
• Register by 28th February to save £200
• Register by 29th March to save £100
View the agenda and register at: http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/evvnt
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email: [email protected]
General Booking Rate: GBP 1499.0,
Government Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0,
Acting Military Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0
Organized by : SMi Group