Food Safety Modernization Act for Transportation and Logistics Professionals
Start Date: 2020-01-27
End Date: 2020-01-27
Time: 1:00 pm to 2:15 pm
Topic : Food Safety Modernization Act for Transportation and Logistics Professionals
Discount Coupon : Use this Coupon (NEW2COMPLIANCE) and get (10% Off) On New Signup
Final compliance dates for full implementation of the FDA Sanitary Transportation rules have passed. If you have not fully implemented a system to meet these rules, your company is out of federal compliance.Over 84,000 food shippers, carriers and receivers are impacted by this law and most have less than one year for full compliance. This new law requires significant changes to procedures currently employed for food transportation operations, vehicles, tools and equipment used in food transportation.
Areas Covered in the Session :
- Understand US FDA Laws for the Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Foods
- Understand changes from the proposed rules
- Be able to use a simple checklist to perform a gap analysis between your current practices and new compliance requirements.
- Begin to develop and implement a company transportation food safety plan to close any gaps
- Write and implement appropriate container procedures (truck, trailer, sanitation, testing, container traceability and temperature monitoring)
- Develop a Shipper/Carrier “Contract of Carrier” that meets FDA requirements.
- Know the different requirements for shippers, carriers and receivers.
- Understand load and unload requirements
- Assure you have competent personnel in place
- Understand new food transportation standards
Speaker Profile :
John Ryan, Keynote Speaker at ComplianceKey. He is the president of TransCert.com and holds a Ph.D. in research and statistical methods. He has recently retired from his position as the administrator for the Hawaii State Department of Agriculture’s Quality Assurance Division where he headed up Hawaii’s commodity inspection, food safety certification and measurement standards service groups. His latest books “Food Fraud” and “Guide to Food Safety During Transportation: Controls, Standards and Practices” are now offered by Elsevier Press.
Contact Info :
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +1 717-208-8666
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Compliance Key Organizer's Address : Online Webinar,Compliance Key,364 E Main Street, Suite 1009 Tel : 7172088666 Mobile : 7172088666 Website : https://www.compliancekey.us/