Start Date: 2020-12-02
End Date: 2020-12-03
Time: 10:25 am to 3:05 pm
On December 2-3, 2020, leading clinical professionals will be coming together online for the 6th annual Endpoint Adjudication conference to gain practical advice for achieving a robust endpoint adjudication strategy and accelerating regulatory approval timelines, including top tips and strategies for limiting study variability, streamlining data collection and ensuring efficient CEC review.
Join presentations, panel discussion and live Q and As for leading advice from an expert speaker line-up and the opportunity to get your questions answered. Schedule one-to-one video meetings with fellow attendees to connect with your Endpoint Adjudication community and have the conversations you’re seeking to progress. And, gather the information and contacts you need to establish a robust endpoint adjudication strategy.
– Deep dive on complex cases that generated major discussion and steering committee involvement with Baim Institute for Clinical Research, Edwards Lifesciences and CSL Behring.
– International trials: What are the reasonable adjudication expectations and standards? Explore the answers with Cardialysis, Baim Institute for Clinical Research and more.
– Discover best practice strategies for adjudication process hamonization and stakeholder collaboration in clinical trials, including lessons learned from Boehringer Ingelheim and Baim Institute for Clinical Research.
– The EXCEL Trial: What went wrong? What have we learned?
– Hear practical insights on adjudication of cardiology events and peripheral disease from Uppsala Clinical Research Center and more.
– Good Clinical Practice (GCP): Get to grips with clinical oversight for adjudication panels.
Register early to secure your place alongside your fellow clinical industry professionals and save!
Speakers: Sylvie Bartus, Ph.D., Director, Safety, Global Clinical Affairs at Edwards Lifesciences, Ori-Ben Yehuda, M.D., FACC, Executive Director, Clinical Trials Center at Cardiovascular Research Foundation, Kim Brown, RN, Department Manager, C5Research at Cleveland Clinic, Donald Cutlip, M.D., Vice Chair, Department of Medicine, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Chief Medical Officer at Baim Institute for Clinical Research, Claes Held, FESC, FACC, Professor in Cardiology at Uppsala Clinical Research Center, James Januzzi, M.D., FACC, FESC, Hutter Family Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Cardiologist, Massachusetts General Hospital, and Senior Medical Director at Baim Institute for Clinical Research, Terry Katz, Director, Head of Global Data Management and Statistics at Merck Animal Health, Claude Petit, PH.D., VP Biometrics and Data Management at Boehringer Ingelheim, Ernest Spitzer, M.D., Medical Director at Cardialysis, Pierluigi Tricoci, M.D., Executive Director, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Therapeutic Area at CSL Behring
Pharma or Biotech Manufacturer: USD 999.0,
Supplier / Vendor / CRO / Technology Provider / Consultant: USD 1899.0
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Informa Connect Life Sciences Tel : 00442075519325