Electric Vehicles & the Grid Live Online Course
Start Date: 2022-02-22
End Date: 2022-02-24
Time: 8:00 am to 11:00 am
LIVE ONLINE COURSE OVER 3 SESSIONS
Commences: 22 – 24 February 2022 (8 – 11am GMT+0)
Even without the rapid growth of EVs, our current power systems are in the midst of a disruptive transition towards cleaner, diversified and more flexible structures. If a transition from internal combustion engines (ICE) to electric vehicles (EVs) is to be achieved, what will be the impact on these systems? What are the barriers to scale and which solutions (and hence market opportunities) will be essential? This course provides a comprehensive introduction to the multi-sector issues that must be understood and integrated, plus the competitive battles ahead, including: technology status and trends, management of electricity demand & supply, charging network players and competitors, consumer behaviour influences.
- The EV market and its bulk impact on electricity systems
- Charging challenges, smart charging and EVs as grid assets
- Value chain convergence and technology disruption
Benefits of Attending
- Quantify the variables which will determine the impact of EVs on electricity supply
- Identify the key barriers to widespread EV integration and growth, from a power system perspective
- Assess where and how EVs can help the grid, through smart charging and Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) solutions
- Get up-to-date on the most significant value chain activities and pilot study findings
- Analyse and segment the competitive landscape for EV charging
- Understand and discuss which future technologies, behavioural trends and policy influences will be crucial to creating long-term, sustainable business models
“You provide an excellent course on energy storage systems and grid-connected electric vehicles. I will without a doubt recommend it to anyone interested in the interplay between energy storage systems, electricity networks and energy markets, policies, procurement and regulations. Trainer’s knowledge and group interaction makes the course not only highly informative, but also engaging and fun as we learn how to successfully transition to more environmentally sustainable energy systems.”
– Department of Energy
“Infocus provide well organised and professional training with well experienced trainer. Participants with many different background make the discussion lively.”
“This was one of my best spent weeks on training all year! I found him very knowledgeable and enthusiastic in presenting the material, also enabling knowledge exchange between participants in the group. Thanks.”
– Statkraft Development AS
Live Online Course – How It Works
The structure of our virtual learning program is designed to keep the same levels of engagement and networking as our on-site public courses. Course content is delivered through our easy-to-use online learning platform and is supplemented by case studies and practical exercises.
Like our classroom-based public courses, you will have live interaction with our course facilitators and other participants. Our live online courses are led by our experienced instructors, who will provide you with easily digestible content, using knowledge learned from many years in the industry, during scheduled times. Delegates will receive copies of the course materials electronically.
This course is scheduled to take place over 3 live online sessions using virtual learning technology.
To register/enquire, please contact:
Infocus International Group
Tel: +65 6325 0215 | Email: abigail[at]infocusinternational.com
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Infocus International Group Organizer's Address : Live Online Course Tel : +6563250215 Website : https://www.infocusinternational.com