Digital Futures International Congress (DIFCON 2021)
Start Date: 2021-06-21
End Date: 2021-06-23
Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
Phone: +62 811-227-479
*CALL FOR PAPER!*
*Digital Futures International Congress (DIFCON 2021) is co-organized by Multimedia University (MMU) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF)*. DIFCON provides a multidisciplinary platform for gathering scholars from different disciplinary backgrounds to disseminate ongoing research related to digital futures of our society, following the “2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development”.
The virtual conference will be held on *21-23 June 2021*.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
* All manuscripts must be written in English and be formatted as per the template in the submission guideline.
Co-Located Conference of DIFCON:
- Multimedia University Engineering Conference (MECON 2021) (Engineering)
- International Conference on Communication, Language, Education and Social Sciences (CLESS21) (Language and Social Science)
- International Conference on Computing, Information Technology and Intelligent Computing (CITIC 2021) (Computing)
- 1st International Conference on Law and Digitalisation 2021 (ICLD21) (Law)
- International Conference of Creative Multimedia (ICCM2021) (Creative Multimedia)
- International Conference on Technology and Innovation Management 2021 (ICTIM 2021) (Management)
This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
*Please be noted that the Abstract Submission Deadline: May 21, 2021*
All the conference submission process will ONLY be done through “Scholarvein” Integrated and Easy Conference Management Operating System (CMOS). Kindly visit https://mmudifcon.com for detailed information.
Registration Fee: 125 USD for paper presentation.
-All accepted ABSTRACTS will be published in electronic conference proceeding book with ISBN.
-ALL Eligible Conference Paper will be given recommendation to submit to F1000Research (Taylor & Francis Group) Platform – RSF Gateway (https://f1000research.com/rsf). Once accepted (an Article Processing Charge /APC is required by F1000Research to be payable by an author – see https://f1000research.com/for-authors/article-processing-charges) . Articles that pass F1000 Open peer review will be indexed in SCOPUS and other bibliographic indexers. See Publication Opportunity section for more information.
For more details of the step by step procedure in paper submission, please visit https://mmudifcon.com or send queries to the committee email [email protected] or contact through Whatsapp on number +62811227479 / +628112331733
All interested parties are welcome to participate in this conference. Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation.
#virtualconference #internationalconference #MMU #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpapers #difcon #engineeringandtechnology #communication #language #education #socialsciences #computersciences #informationtechnology #informationsystems #IoT #AI #intelligentcomputing #law #legal #creativemultimedia #creativeindustries #innovationmanagement
- Create new account: click “Sign Up” at DIFCON homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at DIFCON homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*).
- Fill all the columns detail required (*) – including your conference paper.
* Make sure author follow the conference paper template (f1000research) as stated in the submission guideline page of conference website. Paste formatting with a keyboard schortcut: “Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V” or “Command+C then Command+V” options then click “Keep Formatting”.
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by logging in to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), plagiarism review, invoice, and content review by logging in to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract/ paper acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by logging in to your account, then selecting “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event – DIFCON” dashboard.
- Create your presentation and upload it to the system.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless being able to specify to us the proof of similarity score.IC
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Multimedia University (MMU) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) Organizer's Address : No.31, Jl. Nyaman Tel : +62 811-227-479 Mobile : +62 811-227-479 Website : https://mmudifcon.com/
About the Organizers :
VIRTUAL CONFERENCES SESSION ON 2021
We are very much aware that one of the objectives of worldwide researcher’s is to gain and share knowledge. Some academic institution still prompts the needs for conferences to be implemented since it is our responsibility to disseminate our research. However, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we realize that there is some precaution that need to be made in order to maintain the balances of the need for sharing our knowledge along with the precaution due to global health concerns. This outbreak and loss saddened us, hence our responsibility as global scholars should not be disrupted by this matter.