Computer Science Literacy and Integration, Seattle
Start Date: 2019-07-22
End Date: 2019-07-23
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Phone: (303) 963-5390
This two-day institute is designed to engage professionals from education with computer science, and how a computer science initiative can be implemented in their schools and classrooms. Participants will learn more about the intricacies of how the internet works, web design, algorithms and how games and apps are designed. Attendees will obtain the skills and techniques they need to bring a computer science-focused approach to their learning environment, and the tools necessary to ensuring students engage with computer science.
– Understand how computers communicate and how we communicate with computers via code
– Use cutting-edge hardware and software
– Connect computer science topics to the big picture, from bits to big data
– Experiment with unplugged, hands-on activities for understanding computer science concepts that can be taken back to the classroom
– Discuss algorithmic bias and what it means for the future of Artificial Intelligence
– Analyze famous algorithms like Google Search
– Use the industry practices behind games and apps development
Who Should Attend:
– Instructional coaches
– Educators at all levels
– Tech coaches and specialists
– Schools on the cutting edge of innovation in education
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Purchase One Ticket: USD 300.00,
Institute Bundle: USD 900.00.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : mindSpark Learning