CDAO Online ASEAN
Start Date: 2021-06-29
End Date: 2021-06-30
Time: 9:00 am to 12:55 pm
CDAO Online ASEAN focuses upon how organizations are successfully operationalizing AI and embedding it within day-to-day processes. With it, the need for an operational governance framework covering transparency, trustworthiness and robustness of the data, AI practices and derivable insights dramatically increases.
-Collective intelligence, guidance and thought leadership on data evolution.
The future of AI in customer experience, developing strategic goals for now and the future as well as practical steps to tackle common organisational barriers to the success of D and A programmes.
-Awakening data investment and opportunity.
Turning your analytics narrative into a success story; it’s time to understand the new analytics benchmark, stop the wheels spinning and affect change! Showcasing real-world, tangible advancements.
-Fueling Data Innovation.
Building capability to respond to competitors, regulators and deliver for customers as an AI-powered organization; it’s time to understand the new analytics benchmark, stop the wheels spinning and affect change!
Upskill, adapt and evolve. Learn how organizations are enabling change through cross-functional, diverse, agile teams, effective communication and enhanced decision making.
1. Learn from the most successful data and analytics leaders and explore the strategic issues that matter to you. We have years of experience in creating events that deliver valuable insights.
2. Enjoy the convenience of an online event. There’s no need to spend time and money on travel, no time out of the office, and you can fit the short webinars around your schedule.
3. Interact with the data and analytics community’s leading executives. Our technology and live broadcasts mean you can put your specific pain points and questions to our expert speakers, and get direct, actionable answers.
4. Can’t attend all the sessions live? Catch up later at the time most convenient to you, On-Demand. Approved recordings will be shared with all registrants, post-event.
5. All for free! There’s no fee to register and no travel costs. All you need is access to the internet, from anywhere in the world, on any device!
Register your place.
Free: SGD 0.0
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Corinium Intelligence Tel : +0423107969