Building Resilient Classrooms with Social Emotional Awareness, Boston
Start Date: 2019-06-27
End Date: 2019-06-28
Time: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Phone: (303) 963-5390
In this two-day institute, attendees will dive deep into an approach to Social-Emotional Learning that focuses on building resilient classrooms through the educator’s social and emotional well-being.
In this two-day institute, attendees will dive deep into a fresh approach to Social-Emotional Learning that focuses on building resilient classrooms through an emphasis on the educator’s social and emotional well-being and competence. Educators will learn how to merge the brain’s reaction to situations with emotional response, and strategically build professional capital. With a focus on their own well-being first, participants will better understand how to support their students with the skills they need to manage the complex situations they encounter. Educators will leave with the tools they need to become expert navigators of their own social-emotional health, and guides for their students’ social-emotional well-being.
– Develop strategies that focus on building self-efficacy and self-advocacy into all aspects of your practice.
– Explore implementable content that is designed to support educators with stress management and combat burnout.
– Navigate the complex systems, both internally and externally.
– Practice mindfulness to cultivate empathy for students, and efficacy in regulating emotions.
– All content is designed to focus on the educator first; however, it is also built for easy implementation in the classroom and with students.
Who Should Attend:
– Instructional coaches
– School counselors and social workers
– Educators at all levels
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Classes, Courses & Workshops.
Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning,
Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Purchase One Ticket: USD 300.00,
Institute Bundle (Buy Three Get One On Us): USD 900.00.
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : mindSpark Learning