PowerPoint is the basis for much of the material you use, yet it’s text-heavy, dull, and boring. See how to revolutionize your presentations using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences, with helpful how-to guides and a collection of awesome PowerPoint tricks. Steps to take: 1. Attend this session. 2. Become a PowerPoint Legend.
Why should you attend?
- Create visual slides using the full range of PowerPoint’s tools to generate your own graphics.
- Manipulate photos within PowerPoint (with no need for Photoshop), so that they convey meaning.
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively.
- Create, edit, format, and animate live graphs and charts quickly and easily.
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
Areas Covered in the Session:
The session will be a mix of presenting (theory, processes, and best practices) and live demonstration of the techniques so that you can use them yourself in PowerPoint. It covers productivity tips on creating content, quick formatting, and easy animation. It will help enhance your content with better design techniques, image manipulation, animation combos, and precise motion paths. It will inspire you to create sophisticated interactive content with triggers, hyperlinks, and custom content. Examples of the approaches in real-life training materials are also included, across a range of different topics and formats, to give you some inspiration on how to apply the ideas to your next training course or presentation.
Who can Benefit:
- Anyone that uses PowerPoint to create content/presentations.
Richard Goring is a Director at BrightCarbon, the specialist presentation and eLearning agency. He has helped to write and create thousands of presentations, and coached hundreds of teams to present more effectively using visuals, diagrams, and animated sequences that explain and reinforce the key points. He’s passionate about improving the way that people present and believes that anyone can deliver a great presentation if given the right techniques and a bit of practice, which is supported by plenty of resources and tips
Specialties: Sales presentations, Marketing presentations, Learning & development presentations, Training presentations, eLearning, mLearning, PowerPoint design, PowerPoint training.