Argus US Specialty Metals 2019
Start Date: 2019-06-04
End Date: 2019-06-06
Time: 1:45 pm to 5:10 pm
The conference will provide a multi-disciplinary perspective of the entire supply chain; integrating, mining, production, separation, processing and manufacturing to gather a clearer picture of current and future supply and demand trends.
Uniting the expertise of stakeholders from across the value chain including metals producers, traders, manufacturers, OEMs and all service and solution providers, delegates will be able to examine the best solutions for your specific needs and network to build relationships by spending time discussing with the entire value chain.
New for 2019 –
– Separation and processing workshop – This will take you through the preliminary stages and options for rare earths processing to minimize costs and reduce waste, maximizing your return on investment!
– More versatility in the agenda – This year’s agenda will include roundtable discussions, more panel discussions and pre-conference workshop.
– Geo-political roundtable discussions – A platform for interactive, conversational and organic conversations to tackle and address challenges around US-China trade relations, environmental shutdowns in China and the role of the government: Quotas, restrictions and provisions.
– Extended networking opportunities – Over 10 hours of focused networking time, an offsite networking reception, a networking icebreaker session and an outreach board to maximise your network.
– An automotive and electrification stream and a consumer electronics and industrial applications stream – Pick and choose which sessions you would like to go to! With consecutive breaks, you are free to hover between streams!
– Pre-event networking tool – View and access the full delegate list with real time updates on new attendees. You can also contact attendees, arrange and schedule meetings and view other’s calendars. Maximising your networking time, prior to arriving, on site and post event.
Standard USD 1699.0
Speakers: James H. Litinsky, Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, JHL Capital Group, Scott Tubbs, Vice-President Sales and Marketing, Quadrant Magnetics, Thomas Lograsso, Deputy Director, Ames Laboratory, Mary Anne Alvin, Technology Manager, National Energy Technology, Jon Blumenthal, President and Chief Executive, Blue, Chris Ras, Director of Technology, Dexter Magnetic Technologies, Vaibhav Jain, Materials Engineer, Defense Logistics Agency, Chris Hall, Commercial Director, Less Common Metals, Clint Cox, President, The Anchor House, William Summers, General Engineer, US Department of Energy, Kevin Jones, Stockpile Program Engagement Liaison, Defense Logistics Agency, Leyi Zhu, Research Engineer, Ford Motor, Patrick Eduafo, Senior Process Engineer, Intel, Melvin Hill, Business Manager, Rare Earths, GE Chaplin, Kenny Leung, Senior Sales Manager, Fujian Changting Golden Dragon Rare-Earth, Toyomoto Satoru, General Manager, Japan Oil and Gas Mining Exploration Company(JOGMEC), Robert Wolf, Vice President, Alliance LLC, Jason Nie, Material Engineer, Defense Logistics Agency, Jack Lifton, Vice President, Business Development, Resource Conservation and Recycling Corporation, Pty Ltd, Suzanne Malden, Global Commodity Manager, Bose Corporation, Donna Vareha, Walsh Director, Metals Business Unit, Indium, Pol Le Roux, Vice President Sales & Marketing, Lynas MALAYSIA, David Brooks, Senior Vice President of Metals, Argus, Nicole Willing, Editor, Argus Metals International, Argus, Mark Seddon, Senior Manager, Argus
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Argus Media