7th Japan International Conference on Business, Management Studies and Social Science (7th JIBUMS)
Start Date: 2021-05-31
End Date: 2021-05-31
Time: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
Phone: +62 811-227-479
CALL FOR PAPER!
Calling all scholars in the Business, Management Studies and Social Science research area to participate in the 7th Japan International Conference on Business, Management Studies and Social Science (7th JIBUMS) by submitting and presenting your paper.
Why should you Join?
- ALL ACCEPTED papers will be published in international journals indexed by SCOPUS, DOAJ, Copernicus, Google Scholar, etc. (*selected by Scientific Editorial and Reviewer Committee).
- All PAPERS will get international exposure and scientific feedback from scholars around the globe during the conference.
- ALL participants will be part of the “Global Research Ecosystem” that can bring many benefits to boost your academic performance ( https://www.researchsynergy.org ).
Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
Please be noted that the Abstract Submission Deadline is on 7 May 2021.
Field of Study:
- Human Resources
- International Business Management
- Management Science
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Organizational Studies
- Business Administration
- Management Information System
- Business Economic
- Applied Economics
- Green Economics
- Political Science
- Public Finance
- Area Studies
We are looking forward to your participation.
7th JIBUMS committee
#virtualconference #internationalconference #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpaper #business #marketing #humanresources #riskmanagementandinsurance #managementstudies #appliedeconomics #publicfinance #areastudies #greeneconomics #researchinterest #jibums #globalscholar
- Create new account: click “SIGN UP” at 7th JIBUMS homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at 7th JIBUMS homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*)
- Fill all the columns detail required (*)
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), invoice, and content review through login to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event –7th JIBUMS” dashboard.
- Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload” menu under “Followed Event – 7th JIBUMS” dashboard.
- Create your presentation.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Research Synergy Foundation Organizer's Address : No 31 Jl Nyaman Tel : +62 811-227-479 Mobile : +62 811-227-479 Website : https://www.jibums.com/7th-jibums/
About the Organizers :
VIRTUAL CONFERENCES SESSION ON 2021
We are very much aware that one of the objectives of worldwide researcher’s is to gain and share knowledge. Some academic institution still prompts the needs for conferences to be implemented since it is our responsibility to disseminate our research. However, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we realize that there is some precaution that need to be made in order to maintain the balances of the need for sharing our knowledge along with the precaution due to global health concerns. This outbreak and loss saddened us, hence our responsibility as global scholars should not be disrupted by this matter.