6-Hour Virtual Seminar on Combination Products
Start Date: 2020-09-21
End Date: 2020-09-21
Time: 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
This seminar provides Professionals working in this area with:
- A thorough understanding of the complexities involved
- Covers all the relevant regulations and guidelines
- Gives real life examples of how to register and maintain various types of combination products
- Interfaces: Change Management and LCM
- Compliant safety reporting for combination products
- Documentation requirements and interfacing
Why you should attend
Combination products are especially challenging to register and maintain since they consist of two or more regulated components covered by different and usually independent sets of regulations in both the EU and US and various other regions.
Delegates working in this area must keep abreast of current and new legislation in this complex area to ensure a good regulatory strategy and compliance of their products.
Who Will Benefit
- Regulatory Affairs
- Medical Officers
- Clinical Trial Managers
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Vctrainings Organizer's Address : 39658 Mission Boulevard, Fremont, CA 94539, USA. Tel : 1-800-447-9407 Website : https://www.vctrainings.com/
About the Organizers :
VCTrainings is a training source that delivers diverse, high quality regulatory & compliance trainings. These trainings are simple while being relevant and cost-effective while being convenient.