5th International Conference Postgraduate School (ICPS)
Start Date: 2021-09-08
End Date: 2021-09-09
Time: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
CALL FOR PAPERS!
The Postgraduate School, Universitas Airlangga (PASCA UNAIR) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) proudly invite all post-graduate students, researchers, and lecturers to participate in the “The 5th International Conference Postgraduate School (ICPS)”. The virtual conference will be held on 8-9 September 2021 with the theme “Managing the New Normality: Multidisciplinary Research in The Post-Pandemic Time”.
ICPS aims to provide opportunities for students, scholars and practitioners in presenting original research articles, unpublished research, and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. This conference not only gives you a global forum to share and exchange ideas, research, and work. But also, provide a wider network and research ecosystem for further collaboration and projects.
Please be noted that the Abstract Submission Deadline is on 7 August 2021.
- All manuscripts must be written in English and be formatted as per the template in the conference website.
- All the conference submission process will ONLY be done through “Scholarvein” Integrated and Easy Conference Management Operating System (CMOS). Kindly visit https://pasca.unair.ac.id/icps/ for detailed information.
- All accepted ABSTRACTS will be published in conference proceeding e-book with ISBN
- All accepted PAPERS have the opportunity to be published in a reputable international journal indexed by SCOPUS/ DOAJ/ Copernicus/ Google Scholar/ Dimension. *Terms and Conditions applied (selected by Scientific Editorial and Reviewer Committee)
- Journals affiliated to the conference :
– International Journal of Management, Entrepreneurship, Social Science, and Humanities (IJMESH)
– Tourism And Sustainability Development Review (TSDR)
– International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Business and Creative Economy (IJEBCE)
– International Journal of Creative Business and Management (IJCBM)
– Journal of Governance Risk Management Compliance and Sustainability (JGRCS)
– International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Studies (IJEASS)
– Applied Quantitative Analysis (AQA)
– Journal of Social Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (JSETP)
– Inclusive Society and Sustainability Studies (ISSUES)
- More affiliated journals at https://www.researchsynergy.org/list-of-rsf-affiliated-journal/
For more details of the step by step procedure in paper submission, please visit https://pasca.unair.ac.id/icps/ or send queries to the committee email [email protected] or contact through Whatsapp on number +62811227479 / +62 811-2331-733
Moreover, The Committee in Pascasarjana Universitas Airlangga is open for collaboration with other Institutions, to become the Co-Host of ICPS 2021, by registering 10 (Ten) Papers Collectively within 1 (One) Institution. For more information about becoming Co-Host of ICPS 2021, kindly contact: Ms. Raras Wandira (+62 878-6157-3685 – WA SMS Call)
All interested parties are welcome to participate in this conference. Moreover, SCIENTIFIC OPPORTUNITY and PROJECT will be offered ONLY for participants who join in the conference.
We are looking forward to your participation.
#virtualconference #internationalconference #pascaunair #researchsynergy #researchecosystem #callforpapers #icps #postgraduateschool #Law #HumanResource #Immunology #Disaster Management #PoliceScience #Forensic #CreativeIndustries #DataAnalytic #WomanEmpowerment #HealthEconomics #VentureCreation #PopulationAdministration #Business #Economic #Management #SustainableDevelopment
- Create new account: click “SIGN UP” at ICPSUNAIR homepage.
- Create a username, password, your PERSONAL email address and ORGANIZATIONAL email address, then FILL THE CAPTCHA.
- Login to your account: click “Login” at ICPSUNAIR homepage or direct link in your email.
- Fill all personal data and abstract/paper detail required (*)
- Fill all the columns detail required (*)
- Monitor and check your registration status and progress by login to your account.
- You will get an announcement from email regarding your paper status. You can directly download the letter of acceptance (LOA), invoice, and content review through login to your registration account.
- Make the payment (only after announcement of abstract acceptance – LOA received) and upload the payment proof through our online system (NOT email): by login to your account, then select “Payment Confirmation” menu under “Followed Event –ICSPUNAIR” dashboard.
- Upload your Full paper (after payment being confirmed by committee): by login to your account, then select “Upload” menu under “Followed Event – ICPSUNAIR dashboard.
- Create your presentation.
- Go to the virtual conference as per schedule.
Note for publication: Please check with any plagiarism detection software and make sure to have only at most 20% similarity score. Any paper with more than 20% similarity score will not be considered in the publication database unless specify to us the proof of similarity score
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : The Postgraduate School, Universitas Airlangga (PASCA UNAIR) and Research Synergy Foundation (RSF) Organizer's Address : No 31 Jl Nyaman Tel : 0811227479 Mobile : 0811227479 Website : https://www.icpsunair.com/
About the Organizers :
VIRTUAL CONFERENCES SESSION ON 2021
We are very much aware that one of the objectives of worldwide researcher’s is to gain and share knowledge. Some academic institution still prompts the needs for conferences to be implemented since it is our responsibility to disseminate our research. However, due to the recent outbreak of Covid-19, we realize that there is some precaution that need to be made in order to maintain the balances of the need for sharing our knowledge along with the precaution due to global health concerns. This outbreak and loss saddened us, hence our responsibility as global scholars should not be disrupted by this matter.