4th Annual Civil Aircraft Operation Support Technology International Forum
Start Date: 2020-10-21
End Date: 2020-10-22
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Civil Aircraft Operation Support Technology Sub-committee of CSAA
Shanghai Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics
Chengdu Shuangliu District Government
Chengdu Shuangliu District Aviation Economic Bureau
COMAC Sichuan Branch
COMAC Shanghai Aircraft Customer Service Co., Ltd.
Taikoo (Shandong) Aircraft Engineering Company Limited
Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Aircrafts Maintenance and Engineering Corporation
Guangzhou Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Co., Ltd.
Aircraft maintenance industry has been accompanied by the development of aviation, especially civil aviation. In recent years, China’s civil aviation industry has achieved rapid development. According to the latest statistics released by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC), the total transport turmover of China’s civil aviation passenger traffic reached 107.24 million in Feb 2019, up 12.9% year on year. Civil aviation passenger turnover was 191.797 billion passenger kilometers, up 13.8% year on year.
With the rapid development of civil aviation, the aircraft maintenance demand of airlines has also been rising greatly, creating great opportunities for China’s aviation maintenance industry. Aircraft in 6 – 10 years will usher in the overhaul cycle, in recent years the market has achieved rapid growth in capacity. China’s aviation maintenance market is expected to reach nearly $10 billion by 2022, with a compound annual growth rate of 8.6%.
At present, China has become the largest civil aircraft market in the world except the United States. According to the calculation and forecast analysis, the space of China’s civil aircraft market in the next 20 years will exceed $1.5 trillion. China’s domestically developed C919 has attracted 28 domestic and foreign customers, with a total of 815 orders, and the ARJ21 has attracted 21 customers, with a tital of 453 orders. And the growing air transport business also provides a strong market demand for aviation maintenance industry, the industry’s future development prospects are bright.
Over the next decade, the global aviation maintenance market will remain a huge opportunity, benefiting from the emergence of new models, engines and components, as well as the need to replace old and damaged aircraft and engines.
- The Future Development Trend of China Civil Aviation Maintenance
- Policy Reform — How to Promote the Implementation of Bonded and Repair Services for Aviation Materials?
- With the Application of Big Data Platform, How Can Domestic Airlines and Industry Chain Stakeholders Obtain Higher Profits?
- Challenges and Solutions to Data Sharing and Cloud Data Transfer in Predictive Maintenance.
- Break through Data Barriers — OEM Enterprises and Airlines In-depth Cooperation to Explore the Future of Data Sharing, Development and Modeling.
- How would New Aircraft Types and Used Parts Demands Reshape the Future Engine Spare Parts Market?
- Optimizing Airline Aviation Supplies Assets Management by Expanding Used Serviceable Material Capability
- How to Optimize the Aircraft Dismantling and Recycling Process to Ensure the Quility of Used Aviation Materials?
- AR Technology Implement Remote Maintenance.
- Mobility and Flexibility Technology Application – Improving Aviation Maintenance Efficiency
- nance Forecasts?
- MRO and OEM Win-win Cooperation — New Civil Aircraft Maintenance Design Ideas.
Company name: Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
Name: Sara LIU
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +86 0 21 5155 5203
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Galleon (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd. Organizer's Address : 延安西路1600号 Tel : +86-021-5155 5203 Mobile : +86-021-5155 5203 Website : http://www.galleon.cc