2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Cancer Research, Therapy & Drug Development
Start Date: 2020-08-10
End Date: 2020-08-11
Time: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Outlook Conferences is pleased to welcome you all for “2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Cancer Research, Therapy & Drug Development“, which will be held at Venice, Italy during August 10-11, 2020, aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to Oncology. This conference have an elemental feature to the world distinguished motive speakers, plenary speeches, young Investigators & Researchers Forum, poster presentations, oral presentations, technical workshop and scientific sessions.
The goal of Cancer-Therapy-2020 is to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Oncology, and discuss the practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted.
This conference offers good opportunities for the researchers and delegates to exchange new ideas, and to establish research and/or business links, as well as to build global partnership for potential collaboration. We sincerely hope that the conference will help advance knowledge in relevant scientific and academic fields.
We sincerely hope that this serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
We are looking forward to seeing you at Cancer-Therapy-2020 in Venice, Italy.
Ph.D. Student Forum:
PhD Student Forum is the Outlook Conference’s flagship program and is a premier international forum for materials researchers to present their work. The Ph.D. Forum will provide an opportunity for a group of Ph.D. students to discuss and explore their research interests and career objectives with a panel of established researchers in materials. The consortium has the following objectives:
- To provide a setting for mutual feedback on participants’ current research and guidance on future research directions;
- To develop a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research;
- To support a new generation of researchers by offering advice about academic, research, industrial, and non-traditional career paths; and
- To contribute to the overall conference goals through interaction with other researchers and participation in conference events.
The Ph.D. Forum will be held on 2nd day of conference, as a full afternoon session during the main Conference and Exhibition on Cancer Research, Therapy & Drug Development. Students may apply to participate either as a workshop participant or as a speaker.
- Benefit to Researchers and Faculty Members
- Speaker presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting(4-5member team)
- Workshop organizing
- Benefit to Universities, Associations & Societies
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
- Benefit to Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group registrations
- Benefit to Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium Hosting
- Book Launch Event
- Networking Opportunities
- Audience Participation
- Benefit to Product Manufacturers:
- Exhibitor and Vendor booths
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Product launch
- Work shop Organizing
- Scientific Partnering
- Marketing and Networking with clients
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Outlook Conferences Organizer's Address : journalist Colony,Hyderabad,Telanagana Tel : 07799901270/ 71 Mobile : 7799901271 Website : https://outlookconferences.com/cancer-therapy-2020/
About the Organizers :
Oncology is a branch of medicine that deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
Our target audience are:
Medical Oncologists, Pediatric Oncologists, Hematologists, Radiation Oncologists, Surgical Oncologists, Onco Dentists, Onco Nursing.
We hope you all will enjoy the conference with our excellent speaker’s speeches