4th Annual Women’s Health Conference
Start Date: 2022-09-30
End Date: 2022-10-02
Time: 8:00 am to 12:15 am
Join women’s health professionals from around the country at the 4th Annual Women’s Health Conference on September 30 – October 2, 2022 at the San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter. This conference has been accredited for up to 15 CME credits by a variety of medical organizations. More accreditation details…
This conference will focus on timely and practical issues involving women’s health. An emphasis will be placed on recent advances, up-to-date practices, and guidelines that will enable participants to deliver optimal care for their female patients.
At the completion of this activity, participants should be better prepared to:
- Assess and provide female patients with an accurate diagnosis and optimal care for a broad range of disorders seen in primary care.
- Utilize current guidelines in the diagnosis and management of commonly encountered therapeutic issues throughout a women’s life cycle.
- Formulate comprehensive evidence-based interventions and treatment strategies that will lead to the reduction of modifiable risk factors and improved long term outcomes.
About the Organizers :
Continuing Education Company, Inc. (CEC) is an independent, non-profit, 501 (c)(3) continuing medical education organization. We have been developing and presenting continuing medical education programs for over 30 years. Our mission is to develop and provide educational opportunities to improve the skills and knowledge of medical and healthcare professionals. We accomplish this mission by offering American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP), AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC accredited live CME conferences and online courses.
Educational activities are developed with the guidance of Continuing Education Company’s Curriculum Advisory Committee. The committee, lead by our on-staff Medical Director is comprised of physicians, pharmacists, educators who have extensive clinical and CME experience.
$655.00 for Physicians
$610.00 for Residents and other healthcare professionals In-Person
$575.00 for Virtual Livestream Webcast
Online Registration (Fast & Secure):
- In-Person Conference - Click here to register online.
- Virtual Livestream Webcast - Click here to register online.
(Online registration, which is PCI compliant and secure, can be used for credit card or check payment)
Download the registration form and fax it to (516) 539-3555.
Download the registration form and mail it to:
Continuing Education Company, Inc.
250 Palm Coast Parkway NE, Suite #607 – 152
Palm Coast, FL 32137-8225