26th Annual Tampa Shoulder Course: Arthroplasty and Sports
Start Date: 2020-01-30
End Date: 2020-02-01
Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
COURSE DESCRIPTION: The Tampa Shoulder Course will provide a full day of education on key issues in shoulder arthroplasty – anatomic and reverse – as well as a full day on sports medicine topics, such as instability, traumatic elbow injuries, and rotator cuff repair. The course will feature live surgeries, debates, rapid-fire case reviews, workshops, and didactic presentations, with ample time during sessions for participants to ask questions of the distinguished faculty. In addition, a pre-course cadaver lab on advanced shoulder arthroplasty surgical techniques will be offered for interested registrants.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Orthopaedic Surgeons, fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals whose scope of practice includes shoulder and elbow surgery.
OBJECTIVES: Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
– Apply innovative methods of assessment and management to various shoulder and elbow disorders
– Apply current concepts to total elbow arthroplasty
– Consider the post-operative complications and outcomes following anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty
– Identify humeral and glenoid bone loss and develop strategies to manage it as it relates to anatomic and reverse shoulder arthroplasty
– Develop strategies for the treatment of shoulder instability
– Assess the options for the treatment of massive rotator cuff tears
ACCREDITATION: FORE designates this live activity for a maximum of 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Speakers: Mark A. Frankle, MD, Mark A. Mighell, MD, Mark H. Getelman, MD, David Epstein
Bioskills Lab: USD 350.00
Physicians - Main Course: USD 900.00
Fellows, Residents, Other Allied Health - Main Course: USD 450.00
Industry/Vendor Personnel: USD 600.00
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Foundation for Orthopaedic Research and Education Tel : 8138778096