2022 10th International Conference on Nano and Materials Science (ICNMS 2022)
Start Date: 2022-01-22
End Date: 2022-01-24
Time: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
* Prof. Ramesh K. Agarwal(Fellow of IEEE, AAAS, AIAA, APS, ASME, CSAA, SME and ASEE)
William Palm Professor of Engineering, Washington University in St. Louis, USA
* Prof. Steven Y. Liang (Fellow of ASME, SME, AET)
Morris M. Bryan, Jr. Professor in Mechanical Engineering for Advanced Manufacturing Systems, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
* Prof. Ramulu Mamidala (Fellow of ASM, ASME, SEM and SME)
Boeing-Pennell Professor of Engineering, University of Washington, USA
* Prof. Jing Wang
Director of RF MEMS Transducers Group, Center for Wireless and Microwave Information Systems (WAMI Center), Department of Electrical Engineering, University of South Florida
* Prof. Sotirios Grammatikos
Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
The registered and presented papers will be published in Materials Science Forum, (ISSN print 0255-5476 / ISSN web 1662-9752) which will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus etc. For more information about the publication, please visit: https://www.scientific.net/MSF/Details
ICNMS 2021 – Key Engineering Materials Vol.891 [ISBN: 978-3-0357-1789-1]
ICNMS 2020 – IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering Vol. 842. Papers of ICNMS2020 are indexed by Scopus!
ICNMS 2019 – American Institute of Physics)AIP Vol. 2083. Papers of ICNMS2019 are indexed by Scopus!
ICNMS 2018 – American Institute of Physics)AIP Vol. 1957. Papers of ICNMS2018 are indexed by Scopus!
ICNMS 2017 – Nano Hybirds and Composites (NHC) Vol. 16.
ICNMS 2016 – MATEC Vol. 43, 2016. Papers of ICNMS2016 are indexed by Ei Compendex
* Submission System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icnms2022
* Email box: [email protected]
Note: Full Paper is for Presentation and Publication, and Abstract is for Presentation only.
–For more submission guidline, you can learn through: http://www.icnms.org/submission.html
* Materials behavior
* Casting and solidification
* Powder metallurgy and ceramic forming
* Surface, subsurface, and interface phenomena
* Coatings and surface engineering
* Nanomaterials and nanomanufacturing
–Please check the link which you can find more topics: http://www.icnms.org/cfp.html
Conference Secretary: Ms. Caroline Zhang
Email: [email protected]
Tel.: +1-302-444-8432 (USA) / +86-19915511475 (China)
Working Time: Monday – Friday 9:30-18:00 (UTC/GMT+08:00)
Organized by : ICNMS