2021 The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Thing
Start Date: 2021-06-25
End Date: 2021-06-27
Time: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
2021 The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Thing – (ICAIOT 2021) will be held in Beijing, China during June 25-27, 2021.
We welcome you to Beijing, China and hope that the ICAIOT 2021 Conference will serve as an excellent international platform for an engaging and informal exchange of ideas, that provides opportunities to strengthen existing collaborations and catalyze new partnerships, and thus ultimately accelerating the application of Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Thing to address the most urgent societal needs.
Please visit conference official website for more information: http://www.icaiot.org/index.html
[ Publication ]
Submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by competent reviewers. The accepted and registered papers will be published in Conference Pcoceedings, which is indexed by Scopus, Conference Proceedings Citation Index—Science (CPCI-S) (Thomson Reuters, Web of Science), Chemical Abstracts etc.
[ Call for Paper ]
Include but not limited:
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning and Evolutionary Computing
- Control and decision making for smart IoT or CPS
- Smart cities, intelligent transportation and internet of vehicles
- Security and privacy for smart IoT or CPS
- Blockchain and Emerging research or Technologies
- Industrial 4.0 and Industrial IoT
- Big data analysis and Cloud computing
- IoT Sensing, monitoring, networking and routing
- IoT: Fundamentals and challenges
- Security Challenges and routing issues in IoT
- Socio-technical implications of the IoT
- Cybersecurity Risks and Privacy in Cyber Physical Systems (CPSs)
- Applications and Limitations of IoT
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT)
- WSNs: Background and Overview
- 5G IoT: Emergence and Applications
- Smart City as an Integrated IoT Ecosystem
- Building Blocks of IoT and IoT Enabled technologies
- Security and privacy for fog and edge computing
- Blockchain: Concept and Emergence
- Blockchain based IoT security solutions
- Decentralized database deployments for block chain-enabled IIoT
- Identity management for interconnecting things in IIoT
- Distributed software-defined networking control in block chain-enabled IIoT;
- Use of Smart contract and Distributed ledger in Automated Applications (Transportation, Health, Finance, etc.)
- Blockchain for biomedical and healthcare applications.
- Blockchain Limitations and Future Possibilities
- Research perspectives, challenges, and opportunities for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
For more topics, please check via http://icaiot.org/cfp.html
[ Submission ]
Make a submission via Easychair: http://www.easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icaiot2021.
[ Contact us ]
Ms. Helen Lee
E-mail: [email protected]
For more information:
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by :