2020 World Cancer Congress in Oman
Start Date: 2020-10-20
End Date: 2020-10-22
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The World Cancer Congress is a recognized international conference which encourages effective knowledge transfer and best practices exchange amongst over 3,500 cancer control and public health experts from 130 countries.
The event aims to strengthen the participants’ action and impact on national, regional and international scales through a multidisciplinary program which is drawn from the contribution of the global cancer community. The 2020 theme, “The way forward”, sets the tone of the Congress to serve as a platform for the cancer control and noncommunicable disease (NCD) communities to advance in the right direction.
What to except in Oman?
– A special focus on the latest advances in clinical oncology
– Comprehensive and interactive sessions spread? Throughout 9 themed rooms
– Inspiring plenaries and thought-provoking big debates tackling current cancer issues
– Spotlight on compelling stories in the Patient Group Pavilion
– Guided networking opportunities, including themed lounges
– Every cancer topic covered by 800 abstracts presented by the health community
– New Digital Corner in the Global Village showcasing projects in mHealth and telemedicine
– New Cinema program featuring impactful films
– Powerful 7-minute talks on the new Spotlight Stage
Standard rate starts from USD 530.00
UICC members & UN agencies rate starts from USD 450.00
UICC members from low-income or lower-middle income countries * + members from Oman rate starts from USD 380.00
Standard rate for low-income or lower-middle income countries * + non-members from Oman starts from USD 420.00
Students rate starts from USD 300.00
Click the link for registration or ticketing information:
Organized by : Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)