Atlas and Som: A Case by Case Tutorial on Neuroradiology and Head and Neck
Start Date: 2018-02-15
End Date: 2018-02-17
Time: 7:00 am to 11:00 am
By the end of this course, participants should be able to:
1. Know the imaging anatomy and protocols that are necessary to arrive at a diagnosis of diseases of the central nervous system and the head and neck.
2. Develop differential diagnosis that relates to the pertinent imaging and clinically relevant findings for each of the cases covered in this course.
3. Improve the imaging skills of the course participants.
4. Integrate the imagining techniques presented into clinical practice.
5. Implement current techniques and protocols to accurately diagnose disorders of the brain and spine in adults and children.
1. Board certified general radiologists and trainees interested in neuroradiology and head and neck imaging.
3. Radiology residents and fellows in training.
4. Practicing physicians in general neurology, neurosurgery, otolaryngology, and related clinical subspecialities who desire to familiarize and themselves with the current role of imaging in patient evaluation.
5. Allied health care professionals who desire to have an update on the state of current imaging as an aid to patient management for diseases of the brain, spine, and head and neck.
Practicing Physician/Industry: USD 1195
Military/Retired/Scientist/VA: USD 1095
Resident/Fellow/Technologist/PA/Nurse: USD 995
Speakers: Scott W. Atlas MD, Peter M. Som MD, FACR, FRSM
About the Organizers :
- Start Date: 2018-03-26
- End Date: 2018-03-28
- Time: 6:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- Location: ProArte Maritim Hotel, Friedrichstraße 151, Berlin, 10117, Germany
- Start Date: 2017-12-09
- End Date: 2017-12-09
- Time: 8:45 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Cross Campus, 800 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, 90017, United States
- Start Date: 2018-01-30
- End Date: 2018-02-01
- Time: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location: Conrad Miami, 1395 Brickell Avenue, Miami, FL, 33131, United States